Chapter 15: Raven (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Back to Teen Titans.

Robin: "Any signs of Ghost Rider?" He asked Cyborg.

Cyborg: "Hmmm...." He was humming out and the two former heroes who were stood right there and they both are watching the signal computer online that they tries to find out where the vigilante really is before he is going to kill more innocent people. Then they have the other heroes that they tries to find him...but this guy is gone like a ghost and the two of them tries their best to find him.

Cyborg: "*Sigh* Sorry, Robin...there is no sign of this guy....he's definitely a ghost." He said to Robin and make the leader sigh out little bit and then he said.

Robin: "I have to report to Nightwing before he-" He tries to said an alarm sounding coming right up and make the Teen Titans heard the sound of alarm ringing up and this make the two of them taken surprises for what they heard the alarm. Then the two of them look over there and saw there is a signal comes from the computer and make Cyborg went up there by himself and he is typing his fingers at the computer and he said.

Cyborg: "Let me check...and it looks like the Brotherhood of evil just called out to us." He said to him.

Robin: "What? Why are they called us for?" He asked him.

Cyborg: "I have no idea...let's just answer it." He said and make him is answer the called comes from the Brotherhood of Evil.

Brain: "Teen Titans! HELP! HELP!!!! THIS IS AN EMERGENCY!!!!!! WE'VE BEEN ATTACKED BY SOME KIND OF VIGILANTE HERE....THE GHOST RIDER IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to the two of them and make the two former heroes taken surprises for what they heard the Ghost Rider is shown up right now. Then the two of them heard gunshots and fighting also the horrifying screams comes from the villains that they are getting massacres by (Y/N).

Brain: "H-He's killing us all!!!!! He is going to kill us all!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEND HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out and finally the radio was cut off by (Y/N)'s dark demonic voice.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "No help for you." He said to Brain and make him shot the radio and blow up right away and then leave silence from the two former heroes who were stood right there and then they turn their heads to look each others and Robin said.

Robin: "I think it is trouble right now...TITANS! GO!!!!!!!!" He shout out to them and the other teen titans are going out right away and they must going up there fast as they could and they need to get there and save them before (Y/N) is going to terminate the rest of these villains and yep...he's going to blow all everything up.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

Brain: "W-Why? W-Why are you doing this?" He asked (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was stood over all the dead bodies of those villains that he just slaughtering the rest of them and make him just take many enemies out like nothing and none of them couldn't get away from him.