Chapter 12: Trigon's Death

3rd POV:

In Titan's Tower.

There was a Titan's tower where the teen superheroes who were living in there by themselves and they both just sat there and have a chilling little bit by themselves and then they saw the Breaking News about the vigilante Ghost Rider. Then there was two members who were sat there and these two are the jokesters and best bros like partners and that is...

Beast Boy.

Cyborg.

When the two of them sat on the couch chair and they both heard the new about the vigilante Ghost Rider strike down some enemies and supervillains out there by himself and also hanging them up also burn them alive in the Gotham city. Then the Arkham Asylum was burnt down by (Y/N)'s hands and all everything was burn alive  and then Beast Boy said.

Beast Boy: "Damn, look all over the new about this guy...he is insane...he killing the rest of criminals and supervillains like madman." He said to him.

Cyborg: "Yeah, I don't know this guy really is...but this guy seems to be dangerous and scary...I thought he was a dude who wore Halloween custom up but turns out that costume looks like real as hell." He said to Beast Boy.

Beast Boy: "Yeah, I mean I didn't know that he just a regular dude...but turns out that guy is dangerous...pretty much dangerous." He said.

Cyborg: "Okay, so Nightwing want us to take care of this guy...and the Justice League as well." He said to him and make the young boy sigh out little bit and he doesn't like it at all and then the door is opened out and revealed to be Nightwing and yep....he appeared right on the time by himself and make him was look at the two of them talking and then Nightwing is going to talk with them about what happened and the two of them talk about the vigilante.

Time Skip Later.

Back to Raven.

Raven: "Azarath Metrion Zinthos." She was mumbled out by herself and she was sat there like Monk style.

" She was mumbled out by herself and she was sat there like Monk style

Rachel Roth AKA Raven.

When Raven was sat there and make her was murmuring about the words that she is praying by herself and make her sat there and chilling and her eyes closing when she is remembering about the past that she just made. But then she remember in the future something just taken surprise from her for what she really saw there was a figure who standing over the dead bodies of these demons that she saw the figure had a flames on his head with skull.

 But then she remember in the future something just taken surprise from her for what she really saw there was a figure who standing over the dead bodies of these demons that she saw the figure had a flames on his head with skull