Chapter 26: Power-Girl & Supergirl (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

The Justice League arrive right on the time and they both saw there were lot of dead bodies are all over laying down on the ground and lot of every dead bodies that (Y/N) and the ladies that they killed. The heroes were going to puke out for what they saw there is a lot of nasty shits in there and bloods...also everything burns alive by (Y/N)'s doing and he just burning many evils who were deserve to be rot in the hell where they belong to and no matter that they tries and they both were running away and they couldn't get away from (Y/N). 

Superman: "My god...Lex." He said in surprise and make 

Green Lantern: "So, what now?" He asked them.

Batman: "I don't know."

Flash: "See, what did I tell you...He's going to take every villains and evils out by himself." He said.

Superman: "Dinah and Diana are with him already...and so...the other members of Teen Titans as well." He said to them and make them were taken surprise to heard that.

Green Arrow: "You know what...Fuck this...I'm leaving." He said to them and make him is gonna walk back to the ship right away and same to Flash by himself and the other rest of heroes turn their heads to look each others and they decide to walk back to the ship right away by themselves. Then leave the two superheroes alone...and that is Superman and Batman...cause the two of them heard the Legion of Doom called the backup and turns out that they got slaughtered by (Y/N) who came in there and killing the rest of them.

Superman: "Bruce, what are we gonna do now?"

Batman: "I'll find a way to stop him and it has to be weakness...maybe Zee and Constantine will help me out." He said to him.

Superman: "Like how? Are you sure that these two-" He tries to said.

Batman: "If we do not win...we need something better plan to take him or his partner down. Maybe this is our chance to send him away from where he belong to." He said to Superman and make the Dark knight begin to walk back to the ship right away and except for Superman who is angry about Ghost Rider's actions doing...and (Y/N) just take care of these supervillains like nothing.

Superman: "I will not let any innocent people got killed by him." He said to himself and make him was head back to the ship with the other heroes by himself.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

Zsasz: "Now, lady...time for you to say goodbye.~" She said to her and make the poor woman who was going to die and there was Zsasz the serial killer who is holding the knife in his hands and make him is gonna end her. Then Zsasz who was felt the hot glowing behind his back and make him turn around to see the vigilante that make Zsasz was fear and afraid of him...and this time is going to be mercy.

and this time is going to be mercy