Chapter 17: Spawn's Arrival

3rd POV:

Back to the girls.

They both were waiting for (Y/N) come back and they are waiting for him to come home and make them were sat there on the chairs or maybe they were watching TV by themselves that they just waiting for their belove (Y/N) come home. Then the girls were sigh out little bit and they both are waiting for (Y/N) to come home until out of nowhere a fire portal was opened out and make the girls turn their heads to look over there and they saw a fire portal was opened out revealed to be (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Hello, girls." He said to them and make them were taken surprise to see (Y/N) is here and the girls were run over to him and tackle him down and give him a love right away and then they both kissing him in the cheeks, and peck on his lips as well. Then they were chuckling out to see (Y/N) is back and then they asked (Y/N) about what happened and then (Y/N) sigh out and he begin to explaining to them that he had two members who want to join in but not now...they are busy right now.

(Y/N): "So, what did I miss?" He asked them and make them were shook their heads and then Caitlyn said.

Caitlyn: "Umm...there is a creepy Dracula guy who is looking for you...he is friend of your." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Who?" He asked her.

???: "Me." He said and this make the others taken surprise and they both saw the appearance of someone else is here and he stepped out of the darkness.

(Y/N): "Alvin....you son of bitch." He said.

Albert Simmons AKA Spawn

Albert Francis "Al" Simmons, better known as Spawn, is an antihero appearing in a monthly comic book of the same name published by American company Image Comics, as well as in a number of films, television series, and video game adaptations set in the Image Universe.

Spawn: "Hello, (Y/N)." He said to (Y/N) and the two of them give an High five.

" He said to (Y/N) and the two of them give an High five

(Y/N): "Glad you're back, man."

Spawn: "You too, brother." He said.

Girls: "You guys known each others?" They asked them and and then the two of them nod their heads that they know each other before and then (Y/N) ask him why if he here? Cause he want to help (Y/N) to fight the Justice League and also killing the rest of those demons out there in this world.

Then the two of them are planning with something that they are going to strike down at those demons and also criminals out there by themselves and (Y/N) with Spawn work together as a teammate that they both going to destroy those enemies who stood on their ways. Then the two of them need to make sure that they both were getting ready for this because the two of them going to change this world into better right now.

Spawn: "So, you want to piss Justice League off?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Definitely." He said to Spawn.

Spawn: "Hehehe...I like that...I like your plan, man. You're going to pisses the Justice League off about the way you did...killing the rest of villains." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yep, that's what I am planning to do...if you see Superman arrive here and do you have a kryptonite?" He asked Spawn and make him nod his head and then he grab it by himself and giving it to (Y/N) and then he is holding it by his hand. Then the girls were wondering to know what are they doing because they seen him is something else that he need to do...is defeat Justice League...just beat them up and take them out.

(Y/N): "Alright, that's pretty much good back there...now we got everything for what we need...and this time...I'll prove the world will be much better." He said to Spawn.

Spawn: "Right, I'm in...but we already create an squad." He said to (Y/N).

To Be Continued.