Chapter 5: Harley & Ivy (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) finally defeat Batman and it seems the Dark Knight was underestimate face at (Y/N)...because he kick and beat the crap out of Dark Knight without mercy and turns out the Dark Knight didn't stood chance with (Y/N). The opponent is strongest to fight at Batman and he just beating the crap out of Batman until he wasn't stand and then (Y/N) is walk away from the Arkham Asylum by himself and make him walk to his hell-cycle bike.

Then he use the chain goes wrapped around his left shoulder and make him just went hop on his bike and start the engine of his hell-cycle and make him begin to driving out to somewhere else and then he is going out far away from here by himself

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Vengeance was finally done now...there will be more justices for them." He said to himself and make him was driving his hell-cycle to the fire portal that he use his hand is opened out right away. Then he was driving his hell-cycle to the fire portal right away and make him went through the fire portal and make him right inside there by himself and then (Y/N) is in the hideout and that is apartment.

When (Y/N) was with Harley and Ivy return back to the hideout mean 'home' and (Y/N) was going to take a relax by himself. But this time (Y/N) want her as a harem member and together that they can fight and kills criminals also send them to the hell and (Y/N) must kill one last motherfucker that he need to kill by himself. After the meeting was done and (Y/N) was in his own room and make him sat on the bed and then he just got the notebook out and he was circle the line of the list of names from the targets that he just kills.

(Y/N): "*Sigh* Anyway...I'm almost done...and soon I'll fixing this world." He said to himself and when he was sat there for awhile until he heard the door knock comes from someone else is here. Then (Y/N) was ask whoever it is here and make him saw the two figures of persons was...Harley and Ivy that they came here to thank for (Y/N) bring Harley back to Ivy and it seems they both are going to be love each others.

(LEMON SMUT WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Harley started to take off her clothes and was now fully naked. Ivy went behind Harley and grabbed her boobs and started to rub them. Harley started to put her right hand on her stomach and started to move her hand down to her pussy.

Ivy: "My, my, my you're wet why is that? Is it because of (Y/N) you must really love him watching or you want him to fuck your right here.

Harley: "Shut the fuck up, Ivy!!!!!!!!!!!" She cursed back at her.

Ivy: "But look (Y/N) is loving the show."

(Y/N) started to get a boner making Harley and Ivy got on their knees and went up to him. Hack started to unzip his pants to see his dick in front of her face making her blush.

Harley: "Oh god, it's big can it fit inside me."

Ivy: "It's better when you lick it."

Harley was now licking his dick making sure nothing was untouched by her. After she did that she started to suck half of his dick making her gag.

Harley: "*Oh god, he's so big I love it.*" She thought herself.

Harley started to move her head up and down until Ivy pushed Harley's head down all the way down making her take his whole dick into her mouth. She started to move her head more faster making he was cum down her throat. After he came down her throat she took it out of her mouth and started to breath heavily. When Ivy grabbed Harley's face and started to kiss her with cum still inside her mouth. After they finished kissing each other he saw their pussy was dripping making he was smile and get off the bed. (Y/N) was grab their face gently and made them look at him.

(Y/N): "Let's make a deal, ladies. If I make you cum...you two won't kill each other deal?"

Both of them nodded making he grab Ivy and lay her on the bed making her blush. He went up to Ivy's nipple and started to suck on them making her moan.

Ivy: "Ahh, (Y/N). that feels good."

(Y/N) went up to her ear and whispered to her.

(Y/N): "Do you want it inside you, Ivy?"

Ivy: "Yes, Babe I want it inside of me, please babe?"

(Y/N) put it inside of Ivy and making scream in pleasure and was holding the bed sheets hard. (Y/N) started to move back and forward making the bed move and her breast move up and down. Harley was watching this making her play with her self and outing her fingers in her pussy. Ivy was trying to not cum but her pussy was getting really sensitive and was about to cum.

Ivy: "(Y/N), I'm about to cum."

(Y/N) went up to her ear and whispered to her.

(Y/N): "Do you want it inside you, Ivy?"

Ivy: "Yes, Babe I want it inside of me, please babe?"

(Y/N) put it inside of Ivy and making scream in pleasure and was holding the bed sheets hard. (Y/N) started to move back and forward making the bed move and her breast move up and down. Harley was watching this making her play with her self and outing her fingers in her pussy. Ivy was trying to not cum but her pussy was getting really sensitive and was about to cum.

Ivy: "(Y/N), I'm about to cum."

(Y/N): "Me too."

They both started to move faster until he was came inside her making her scream.

Ivy: "OH GOD YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

After he was took it out of her he saw her pussy making he can see all her insides. (Y/N) went up to her and started to rub her pussy with his dick teasing her. Harley was blushing and biting her bottom lip. (Y/N) told her to turn around and face him which she did. When she did that he started to lick her pussy with her legs wide open. Harley was moaning when he started to lick her pussy with her legs wide open. Harley was moaning when he was licking her pussy. She push his head so (Y/N) could more deeper. A few seconds later she started to cum in his mouth making him swallow it. Harley then was laying on the bed breathing heavily until he turned her around and put his dick between her ass cheeks.

(Y/N): "Let me put it inside you." He said to her.

Harley: "Anything for you." She said to (Y/N).

Harley was grabbed his face kissing at him and it was keep kissing to make her moaning and then keep fucking at her.

(Y/N) started to spread her ass and put it inside her asshole making her grab on to the bed sheets go back and forward. Harley's eyes were rolling back and her tongue was out. The room was filled with clapping noise making him pick her up and fuck her in the air. (Y/N) started to move her up and down making talk to him.

Harley was grabbed his face kissing at him and it was keep kissing to make her moaning and then keep fucking at her.

(Y/N) started to go faster and rougher making him cum inside her ass. When he came inside her ass she yelled in pleasure and was now breathing heavily. The three of them laid down and they were hugging him.

(ENDING LEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(Y/N): "*Sigh* I wondering to know if anyone tries to stop me." He said to himself.

To Be Continued.