Chapter 10: Huntress (Lemon)

3rd POV:

In Somewhere Else.

There was an discussion comes from somewhere and it looks like a house maybe large where the demons were living there and they both just sat there and having a words and talking but this might be taken surprise...a house of full demons where they just sat there and they both are chilling little bit. Then one of the magician who is sat there and enjoying himself in the bar and he had a blonde hair and wore a brown trench coat, with business suit on...and this guy is Australian looks like drunk fool man who sat on the chair by himself.

This man is Hellblazer.

He is the most magician who send the demons to the hell.

His name is John Constantine.

John: "One more round, mate." He said to him.

???: "Sorry, John...I thin you are drink too much right now." He said to him.

John: "Mate, I'm immortal and I can't felt pain about it." He said to him and make the bartender sigh out little bit and then he was about to pour a drink right away and then he just sat there and he watching the Breaking TV New coming right up. Then he heard a new about there is a new vigilante in the Gotham city...yes...that is (Y/N) in his Ghost Rider form and make him drive out and punish the sins and evils by himself.

John: "Huh...Ghost Rider...I wondering to know who is he?" He asked himself and make him heard the voice comes from someone else is here.

???: "Maybe you should be careful about him." He said to John and make the Australian turn around and he look at this man who stood right there and revealed himself is...Phantom Stranger.

John: "Phantom...what a surprise to see you...what bring you here?" He asked him.

Phantom: "Talking about our new friend here...the vigilante for himself." He said to John and make him heard this and then he asked him.

John: "You know who is he?" He asked him.

Phantom: "Yes, he's hunting demons every several weeks and days before...this demon or man from whatever he really is...he is dangerous and also strongest as hell. His name is (Y/N) (L/N) AKA Ghost Rider The Spirit Of Vengeance." He said to John.

John: "Was he a teenage?" He asked him.

Phantom: "Yeah...this is the one that you don't want to mess with him...the demons called him 'Baba Yaga'." He said to John and make the Australian heard the title of name and translate for what he said.

John: "Boogeyman?" He asked him.

Phantom: "He wasn't the boogeyman...He's the one that they sent to kill the freaking boogeyman." He said to John and make him was taken surprise and horror little bit and he let out an 'Ooh'.

" He said to John and make him was taken surprise and horror little bit and he let out an 'Ooh'

Phantom: "(Y/N) is a Man of Focus, Commitment, and Sheer Will...I heard one of the demon who witness at him who stabbed 16 demons with the pencil...and freaking pencil." He said to him and John asked him.