Chapter 24 - Jenson's Game

Alpha Jenson Black

The Day Tracy Vincent Arrived

Early Morning

Devastation Day 1

After I placed Tracy in an empty office, I took a moment to gather my thoughts. If this is going to work, I need to first accuse her of tricking and drugging me. Then become the benevolent benefactor by forgiving her for the sake of the son that Charlie couldn't give me. If I play this very carefully, this could be good. 

Charlie is so blissfully in love with me, she hasn't noticed a thing. Funny, I never thought I would be a cheater.  I love Charlie and she has been everything to me since we were kids. But I am disappointed in her and I find cheating strokes my ego and makes me feel better.

The only thing in my way is Asher, my wolf. He doesn't enjoy the physical pleasures like I do. He fights me at every opportunity. I have had to dilute his physical presence with a tea that Tracy actually introduced me to. It works like a charm by putting him to sleep for a while. Unfortunately, I have to use it sparingly because I need my wolf to be active being an Alpha. If I use too much, he stays asleep and I am not as strong. Therefore, I don't get to have as many liaisons as I would like. A couple of the she-wolves here are disappointed by that. I laugh to myself.

Once Tracy was safely tucked away, I gathered everyone together in my office.  After this meeting is over, I will take Charlie for a walk and break the news to her. Spinning it to where I am the victim will make her see things my way, I am sure of it.  If I can suffer it for the sake of the child, so can she.  She can be very naive sometimes.

Around the room sits my parents, my Beta Ben Rodgers, Elder Tom Roberts, Elder Frank Brooks and his wife, Elder Tina Brooks, Dr. Shannon and Dr. Bridgit.

Elder Frank Brooks, ever the straightforward one, spoke first. "What's the meaning of this Alpha? Why are we in your office at 5:00 am? Who is dying or who has declared war?"

"Everyone," I begin, "There is a she-wolf that has shown up here this morning. She claims we had a one night stand during the alpha conference three months ago and that I have impregnated her."

A collective gasp shot through the room.  My mother leaned forward eagerly. "A pup."  She whispered almost reverently.  We ignore her. 

"If you're reading this on teenfic site or similar ones, you're reading on a mirror site. To read this (and other stories) by the actual author for free, go to Wattpad/Mellie_readsnwrites."

COPYRIGHT © 2024 by Mellie_readsnwrites

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form by any means, including photocopying, recording or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author.

"I...I don't really remember much from that last night of the conference." I explain. "I don't remember any intimate acts. I do remember flashes of me pushing her away and telling her no. I remember waking up kissing her and we are both naked." I sigh. "I also remember telling her to leave multiple times."

Elder Tina Brooks, "Do you believe it was non-consensual?"

"Yes. I was intoxicated. I remember saying no and telling her to leave. I don't even know how she got in my room to begin with. I remember no intimate acts, but I am not sure." I reiterate, pounding my fist on the desk for dramatic effect.

Elder Frank Brooks spoke up. "Let me add something to consider, Alpha. If she is pregnant with your child, this would be an heir for you since Luna has not been able to conceive. In times past, packs would locate a breeder, a surrogate if you would, to carry a child heir for an Alpha and his Luna under these circumstances. So, it is not unheard of."