Chapter 27

Bradley P.O.V.

"w-what?" Sabrina said.

"Believe me Sabrina. I wouldn't lie about something like this. I honesty didn't believe her, but she proved it to me."

" I can't believe it."

"Look Sabrina, I kissed her, it was just a goodbye kiss. She told me she was leaving for treatment yesterday, she doesn't know if she will survive or not. And she wanted to say goodbye, so I kissed her. Because at one point when I was with her, I did have feelings for her, and even if she was rude, selfish, etc, I knew that inside there, there was a nice, amazing girl. But she has had hard moments, am not defending her for all she did, but she deserves a second chance. She asked forgiveness and I forgave her it to her. She thank me for giving her some of the best moments of her live, and most of all for caring for her, and seeing the real her and not the girl everybody else saw. She wanted to speak to you, but she had to leave, she told me she wanted to ask forgiveness, for the way she treated you, she never meant to hurt you."

I looked up to her and she was crying. I didn't want to see her cry, nor make her. I reached over and grabbed her hands and put them in mine.

"Hey, look at me. " I said but she didn't. I got up and moved to the other side of the table where she was.

I sat down and turn to face her. I grabbed her hands and made her turn to me but she still kept her head down.

"hey, please don't cry. I don't like seeing you cry."

She looked up to me, with red eyes. I hate this. "Bradley, I swear if I did knew about-"

"Hey, don't blame this on you. You didn't know about it. Plus she wouldn't tell you. You know how she is."

"But, Bradley i thought the worst. I was so mean to you, and i assumed something else. Maybe i shouldn't have been so mean to her. I should have listen to you when you first asked me to let you explain. I ruined us."

"No you didn't. okay?"

"but-"

"Hey look at me. This isn't your fault, and stop being so harsh with yourself. "

"Am sorry. Please forgive. I never meant to ruin us."

" I have nothing to forgive you. I should be the one apologizing. and us, there is still an us, if you want to?"

***************************

Arthurs note- Hey guys! long time no seen!!!!! sorry for not updating for 4 days!!!!!!! Am sorry, i have been busy, i have been pretty busy, and kind of lazy too. Lol I have been thinking of working on a new Sabrina and Bradley fanfic, but still don't know. Maybe after am done with this one? maybe. Anyways what did you guys think of this chapter? not may best one. Sorry. I got to admit though, part of the reason it isn't so good its cuz am watching Jurassic world! the new one. have you guys seen it? its so good!!!!!! anyways vote and comment. I will try to update tomorrow. love you all! bye.

-A