Chapter 44

(Counting where last chapter ended)

"Fine. But what are you going to do when they find out? Jack knows about your dad, but not about you. What are you going to tell him? John? Sabrina!?" Taylor said.

"Look I know your worried about Jack! That he will found out you know about me and Sabrina being here and you didn't say anything but he will understand. He loves you." I responded.

" I sure hope so. But tell me something do you think they will just let you come into there life like nothing!"

"I had to leave. I didn't chose to leave them! I was In Their life, do you think I wanted to leave them?!"

"What do you mean?" Taylor asked confuse. I had forgotten she didn't know the whole story just a part.

"Nothing." I lied.

"What do you mean?" She repeated but more with a serious tone.

"I said nothing Taylor!"

"Tell me!"

" damn it! Taylor! Just leave it alone!"

She got up and rush out to the door. But Before she got out she turn around.

" I just hope this whole thing doesn't blow up, And no one ends up dead"

*********************

Taylor P.O.V.

I rushed into my house looking for my father. But he was no where to be seen. I give up and went up to my room.

After a while My door flew open and my father rushed in not speaking to me and just walked to my closet and started throwing my clothes in A suitcase. He looked worried. I got up from my bed and rushed over to him.

"Dad what's going on?" I asked worried. He didn't listen and kept throwing clothes.

"Dad!!!" I yelled. He stopped and looked at me. I put my hands over my mouth, and I was sacred, worried. He had bruises all over his face and his clothes where all dirty like he had been in the forest or something.

"Dad what happen to you?!" I yelled.

"You have to leave, you, mom, your sisters and your brothers. You can't be here."

"What why?!! Dad please calm down and talk to me."

" No! Your brother, me, we have done something, something that we should have done right and now the boss is furious. We can't take any chances, I won't let anything happen to this family."

I knew exactly who he meant by boss. I guess I haven't Told my story, my full story.

"Dad we can't leave!"

"No you have too! You have to stay safe."

"Am not leaving until Sabrina is found! Until she is safe too."

"Taylor..."

"Dad please..."

"Fine. But if things get worst..."

"I know..."

"Alright, your sisters, mother, and  your young brother are leaving today! Then us later.. Got it?"

"Yes father."

He nodded and left my room. By then I knew already, my father and brother had to know what happen with Sabrina and why the boss what her dead.

My brother was the one who almost killed Sabrina.

*******************
Arthur's note- holly shit!! This just real!! Now you know who almost killed Sabrina , and now you know you don't really know who Taylor is and she has secrets of her own. And Taylor's dad and father work for the boss!  But don't jump into things, there are reasons, important reason why they did what they did and why they work for the boss! There is an explanation for everything!! Soon it will come out!!

Warning for next chapter ----- things are going to get..... Well let's just say this is only the beginning! More things to come.

Leave comments below about your thoughts about this chapter!!

Love you all! Bye!

Comment and vote?

-A