Your Tongue Does Not Speak for Your Mind

It's been almost 3 weeks since Jeremiah left his fractured home. Thankfully, he and his sister were able to find a home in a local motel. Two towns over from Veroax, far enough away to avoid trouble. Unfortunately, Jeremiah still needs to avoid the police.

The two siblings have no job or any source of income. As a result, Jeremiah found a side hustle of collecting and selling trading cards. Well, "collecting" is in the illegal terms. The boy would shoplift and steal booster packs and then sell them to local card shops for spare cash.

Thanks to his shifting powers, Jeremiah is able to remove the booster packs from their boxes without leaving a mark; then, he would stuff them in his pockets and inside his shirt to hide them as he leaves the store. Why would Jeremiah pick trading cards over anything else in the store? We have no idea, but he receives over four-hundred dollars each week thanks to the valuable cards he pulls.

With this kind of income, Jeremiah is able to "pay" the motel owners and have a place to sleep. Speaking of motel owners, those are a frighten bunch. During the first night, the kid almost killed the owners and threaten them to lower the payment rates on the room. Bumping a two-hundred dollar charge down to a twenty dollar charge. Scared them so bad that the owners are terrified of calling the police, believing Jeremiah would kill them.

That Jeremiah boy, such a troubled child. Having an abusive father that caused the death of their mother, that couldn't be healthy for the siblings. Turned the innocent little boy into a hateful person. It's a sad situation.

As for Ciroton, the boy had a fight with that Shaun kid, who may I remind you, was able to gain superpowers through our 56-92 XVt418 pills. Another issue that I'll have to have Lucas solve.

Off topic, apologies. Ciroton is tracking down Jeremiah and his sister in order to get rid of them, erasing them away before the public understands what's going on.

Such viciousness. Willing to kill someone all for the secret, taking a life to stop the public from finding out. I almost admire that behavior, it has this charm to it. Almost has this professionalism to it, I wonder where the boy got that mindset.

He couldn't have learned it on his own. This is taught behavior. No ordinary boy thinks like this through the perception of his own.

Onto the good news: More of the 56-92 XVt418 pills are being produced. If my data is correct, we should be able to produce more than three-thousand grams by the next quarter; Effectively having an increase of one-hundred and fifty percent on our producivity since last year.

As for the bad news: The government is extremely problematic towards our efforts to incorporate the XV pills into the military. Novarin is not buying into our profits and potential, claiming that our pills could cause damage to the world's structure. Such a pain. I knew Novarin was going to be an issue, but I never believed he would be this annoying.

Nonetheless, I will have Lucas-boy handle these issues. Lord knows that I deserve a break from work and our business. Perhaps I could attend a baseball game, I heard that the Rangers are having a good run. Maybe I will catch a game or two and take a few days off.