chapter 4: the following morning

Authors note: containes smutt, so if you don't like that kind of thing, I'd scroll past if I was you.

Mias pov:

I woke up quite a bit earlier then char, I went downstairs and called reece to let him know that Charlotte won't be coming into work today as she was dealing with a hangover. Reece gives her the okay, and then I go to make my sweetheart a cup of coffee for whe  she wakes up. After making us both a cup of coffee, I  return upstairs and climb back into bed with Charlotte. She wakes up and accidentally slaps me in the face. I can't help but giggle at her.

Charlotte's pov:

I wake up, and I can smell strong coffee at first. I have no idea where I am, but then flashbacks from last night return to me. I remember that I ended up spending a night at mias. I do love the way that she treated me, and I lean in towards her so that I can give her a good morning kiss. She kisses me back harder and pushes me onto the bed. I have a feeling I know what's going to happen next but i don't mind I know that mia wouldn't do anything to hurt me and I know that she cares deeply about me so I just let it happen.

Mias pov:

When Charlotte woke up, i thought she had forgotten where she was for a moment, but she saw me next to her, and she leaned in and gave me a kiss. I was not expecting that at all. I told her that I had already called reece to let him know that she won't be coming into work today, but I knew she wouldn't mind. I kiss her back a lot harder and push her down onto the bed. After a few minutes, I move from her face down to her neck. As I find her sweet spot, she starts moaning. I ask her if I'm alright to continue, and to nobody's suprise, she says yes. I sit her up, and I take most of her clothes off, leaving her in just her bra and pants. She thinks that it's only fair. I'm in the same position she is, so she removes all my clothes too also just leaving me in my pants and bra. I stopped kissing her foe a moment so that I could appreciate the gorgeous woman who was lying in my bed almost naked. I ask her again if she's sure that this is what she wants. She nods her head in anticipation. "Use your words, sweetheart," is all I say to her. She must have been running out of patience because she shouts back at me;

"For fuck sake mia just fuck me untill I can't remember anything but your name"

That was all I needed to hear and I decided not to make her wait any longer. Without saying anything at all, I start kissing her hard, and I place myself on top of her. She starts moaning in between kisses. I start to make my way down her body, kissing her collar bone and her neck. This makes her start moaning, so i ask her if she's okay. She says yes, and that was all I needed to hear. I let my hand move its way down Charlotte's body and onto her bra. I un clip the bra and put one of  her nipples into my mouth and start gently biting down. This makes her moan so loud I couldn't wait any longer, and with my other hand, I hover her crotch.

"Mia, please," Charlotte moaned.

"Okay, sweetheart."

With that, I take off her pants and throw them somewhere on the floor. Before I do anything else with her, I take off my own bra and pants so that she can see what I look like without them on. We both moan at the sight of each other and with no hesitation, I place 2 fingers on her clit and start rubbing it in circular motions. She starts moaning and screaming like her life depended on it. Then I give her a chance to change her position and once she gets comfortable I place 3 fingers Inside of her.

"Is this okay for you sweetheart." I ask.

"Yes mia please." Charlotte manages to get out.

With that I continue doing what I'm doing and I decide to add my thimb too and start circling her clit.

"M-mia, I'm close." Charlotte screamed and moaned

"Okay, sweet girl, let go for me." I say

I feel her walls tighten around my fingers, and after adding another finger, she starts to orgasm all over my fingers. I was thinking about licking it off, but I didn't want to frighten her, so I went to wash it off.

Charlotte's pov:

Oh my God, that was absolutely insane I don't think I'm going to be able to walk after that, I think to myself. Mia went off to the bathroom to wash her hands. When she comes back, she tells  me that she's going to pay a visit to my ex-husband to get my house back. I don't know how he's going to react to me being with mia. Oh my God. I'm not with mia. This is just a one-time thing?? There's no reason as to why I should tell him anything I think to my self but I know deep down I want nothing more than to be witn mia but I don't know how she would feel being with me because I have 2 kids and I don't want her to feel like she has to take them on in her life.

Mias pov:

I see that Charlotte is starting to stress out, so I ask her if everything's okay.
She says that she's worried about what he's going to react like when he sees that I brought a girl back to my house to deal with my problems. I tell her that it's okay and she doesn't need to worry.

"Sweetheart, I'm going to go run you a bath so that you can calm down."

"Thank you, mia." She says back. "It means the world to me.

With that, I go to start the shower, and I put out my best shower gell for her to use and my favorite shampoo and conditioner so that she can wash her hair if she wants to.

Charlotte's pov:

Mia left to go start the shower after 5 minutes, she returned and told me that It was ready so I jumped straight in. To my suprise she doesn't leave the bathroom, she keeps me company and I love this so much she even washes my hair for me and scrubs my body. Once out of the shower, she picks us both some clothes out that we can wear for the day. After all, we do have quite a big day...

Authors note: I'm not too sure how I feel about this one, but the next chapter will be mia and Char at the house where her ex-husband is currently staying.