chapter 14: hello sweetheart

Mias pov:

I managed to get back just in time for Charlotte finishing work. I suprise her at the door where she can't see me. I notice her walking out the door right on time. Oh my God, she looks so adorable in that little dress. My heart melts every time i see her.

"Hello, sweetheart." I say with a giant smirk on my face.

"MIA," she screamed. Before I had time to say anything back, she bounced on me, wrapping her legs around my waist and grabbing my neck so she could pull me in for a kiss.

"Do you know how fucking long I've been waiting to finally see you again. It feels like you have been gone for such a long time. How was Thailand anyways???"

Oh my God she's so cute when she's rambling on. "Sweetheart, Thailand was great, I missed you though. How was work."

She ignored my question, I didn't think anything of it but her mood was a little different?.. I tell her to get into my car and we can collect hers later on in the night.

She does exactly as she is told and I decide to take her to the coast for a few hours so that we can watch the sunset.

2 hours later.

We arrive at the coast and I decide to take char to the little pier. She's terrified of rides but she feels comfortable around me so she goes on them. I hold her hand really tight as we go on the biggest rides there. She screams really loud I can't help but laugh at her oh my God she's so cute.

Once we get off that ride, I take her into a near by Cafe and we get one of the jumbo chocolate ice creams to share and make our way onto the beach.

The beach was quite quiet during this time so we sit near the sea and watch the amazing sunset. I can see her starting to shiver after all she is only wearing a summer dress and the temperature has dropped rapidly since she left for work this morning.

I take off my blazer and give it to her to wear. She then snuggles in closer to me. "Charlotte." I get nervous before saying these next few words. "I love you, my sweetheart."

"Oh mia, I love you too."

I got goosebumps hearing her say these three little words. I can't help but smile. She looks up at me and sees me smiling and she pulls me in for a big kiss.

I'm so glad to finally be back home with the girl I love the most knowing that nothing and nobody can or will get in-between us....

The sky was slowly loosing its colour and it started to get darker. Charlotte was getting sleepy so I let her have a little power nap sat on my lap. I wrap my arms around her like a blanket and I give her kisses on the forehead before watching the sea.

It was so peaceful and quiet and char looked like an absolute angel while she was asleep.

About half an hour passes and it's pitch black. I didn't want to move char so I let her stay right where she was for a little while longer. That was untill she got awakened by fire works. She let out a little squeal because she was in a deep sleep and wasn't expecting that.

I tell her to open up her eyes and look at the fire works. They looked absolutely perfect just like her. Zhe lays back on my lap and looks like she's abou to drop back off to sleep so I pick her up and take her back to the car.

I'm pretty sure she fell asleep in my arms while i was carrying her. If it was anyone else I would have woken them up and made them walk but this was charlotte, she is alot different to everyone else.

We arrive back to my black mustang and I lay her down in the back seat so that she has more room to rest her pretty little eyes. I go to the boot of my car and pick her out a pink fluffy blanket that I had for an emergency just like this one. I wrap it around her and give her a kiss before making the 2 hour drive back home.

Another 2 hours later:

We finally arrive back at my place, it was only 11pm but Charlotte was absolutely exhausted. I pick her back up out of the car and I place her in the bathtub. I stayed with her the whole time because I was so scared she would end up falling asleep.

I know how much char loves her baths but I didn't want to keep her up for too long because I know she's tired. I get her out of the bath and I carefully put some pj's on her and braid her hair. I love the little moments like these, they make me fall so in love with her.

I pull her into bed with me and she lays right on top of my chest. I stroke her face while she drops back off to sleep and give her loads of kisses on her head.

She sits up and says to me,

"Mia, thank you for today, I love you so much, and it's the little moments like these that made me fall so in love with you."

Before I could say anything back, she ended up falling asleep back on my chest.

"I love you too, my gorgeous girl." I don't know if she could hear me, but I wanted her to know just how much I love her.

I wrap my arms around her protectively and then let myself fall asleep, too.

Today really was the perfect day. Never again am I going to leave my girl, and I'm definitely not going to let her leave me either..

Untill....

A/N: The drama is going to start in the next chapter.. I wonder what will happen...