chapter 16: its me or Deliah.

Chars pov:

Marjorie sent me the picture of Mia kissing Deliah at the bar. It absolutely broke my heart. I knew they were on and off, but I couldn't believe she went behind my back.

As soon as marjorie sent me the picture, I dropped the girls off at my mum's and headed to mias to wait for her. 

I have no idea what to do. She's going to have to make a choice, but what if she doesn't choose me... the girls are absolutely in love with her, and mia is my whole world. we have already been through so much together with My ex husband.

If he finds out that me and I are no longer together, I know for a fact that he will come back and try to claim me as his again. I simply can't face that.

Mia walks through the door she looks heartbroken for me or Deliah? I don't know anymore.

"Mia." I manage to get out without breaking down. She looks me dead in the eye and walks away.

I've really lost her. What am I going to do. I take a moment to prepare myself for the worst before heading upstairs to talk to mia.

I walk into her room, and she is sitting on her bed crying with her hands around her head. Oh my, I've never seen her this upset in my life. I climbed in bed with her and pulled her into my arms. She laid down on my chest and snuggled into me like a baby while I stroked her hair.

If she leaves me, I'm really going to miss these little moments.

"Char, i am so sorry. None of this was meant to happen. She kissed me first."

That wasn't hard to believe because deliah has a strange obsession with mia, and I know she is the type of person who would do that.

"Mia. Be honest, If marjorie hadn't caught you. Would you have told me?"

She doesn't give an answer. This makes me cry like I never have before. This is the worst pain I have ever experienced since being with Mike. I desperately wanted to fix things with mia, but I don't know if I will ever be able to look at her the same.

I can get over the fact that Deliah kissed her, but I can't get over the fact that I'd marjorie hadn't caught them, I wouldn't have found out.

"Mia, I'm sorry. I'm going to call marjorie to see if I can stay at hers for tonight. I'll be back here tomorrow. I'll skip work. Oh, and please don't go back to Deliah in the time I'm gone. I love you more than anything in the world, and I can't even remember life before I met you. I don't want anything bad to happen to us."

Mia leans in and kisses me hard. "Don't go, sweetheart. I love you so much, and I promise, no more secrets, just us two forever."

I had to believe there was no way I was going to stay mad at her.

"Oh, by the way, I bought you a little something when I went out with the girls."

I ran downstairs as fast as I could and opened the door to the kitchen. There it was. It was a little plastic bag, and inside it was 2 build a bears a little pink one for me with mias voice inside that smelt like Strawberrys.

And one for mia that was a little cream one with my voice inside also smelling like strawberries. I could wait to show her.

I ran back upstairs as fast as I could and gave her the bag. She pulled out the one I got for myself first, and she realized that it had her voice in it. She started to cry. I climbed back in bed with her and comforted her for a bit before she went back into the bag to get her bear.

She squeezed its hand and the words "I love you" in my voice. She started crying again and pulled me in for another hug.

She started crying again and this time I joined her. It was a very emotional day, but nothing and nobody can or will get in between us, especially not a deranged, psychotic, delusional Deliah.

Mia is my one and only, and I'm so glad we both moved on from the traumatic events of today.

A/N: Sorry, this one's short and really cringe lol but I'm glad mia chose Char, and omg, how cute was that 11pm video?? They actually have my heart.