chapter 3: back at mias

Mias pov:

We got a taxi back to my place. I only live about 10 minutes away from the bar, but i could tell Charlotte was getting tired, so I leg her have a little power nap while we got drove back home. Once we arrived at my place, she was still really tired so I carried her in bridal style I don't think she minded that much, she had her head comfortably nestled in my chest she's actually so cute she has my heart already. We get inside the house, and I sit down on the sofa so that I can take off her shoes and coat. When I went to walk away, she started shouting my name to come back to her. "Who knew Charlotte would be so clingy when she's tired?" I tell her. She just pulled puppy eyes at me. My heart melted. I offered to go get her a drink, but she asked if I'd help her get into some pj's.

Charlotte's pov:

I'm so tired right now. All I want is to be with mia. She's so cute, and she looks after me really well. I knew that she would have a soft spot. I just didn't think that I would be the one who brought it out. She takes me upstairs and helps me get into some pj's. I can tell she's nervous, but I had absolutely no idea why. It's only me. What's so special about me??

Mias pov:

I was so nervous changing Charlotte. I mean, sure, I've got loads of girls changed in the past, but she wasn't  just a girl. She's someone that I have grown quite fond of, and she makes me so nervous. While I was taking off her trousers, I heard a moan slip out of her mouth. I had no idea what to do, but I asked her if she was okay. She said that she was fine she was just a bit touch deprived. I told her that she's drunk and she needs to rest but if she was still up to it in the morning I would be more than willing to help her out but for now I placed her in my bed and gave her a kiss on her forehead. I told her to get some rest, and I would go get 2 glasses of ice-cold water for us in case we wake up at any point during the night. Once I had the waters, I went back upstairs and to my suprise Charlotte wasn't asleep but oh my God, she looked so cute. I got changed in the same room as her, and I just knew she was staring at me. I felt a bit bad for teasing her, but I knew I could easily make it up to her in the morning.

Charlotte's pov:

Oh my God mia is so hot and so cute I really wanted her to touch me but she said I have to wait until the morning so that I can get some rest because I am still quite drunk. Once she had her pj's on, I pulled her I to bed with me and I got snuggled Next to her she gave me loads of kisses on the head but I wanted more than that. I pulled her head towards mine and kissed her on the lips. To my suprise, she didn't pull away. Instead, she kissed me back. We spent about 5 minutes just kissing each other but then she told me to get some sleep.

Mias pov:

Well. I was not expecting that. Charlotte is so hot. I told her to get some sleep, and she did. I didn't want to sleep until I knew she was. She dropped off to sleep after about 10 minutes of her just snuggling next to me. To my suprise when I finally ended up falling asleep, she wiggled her self on top of me and her head was in-between my boobs I didn't want to move her because I could tell she was really comfy so I just let her rest and stay like that. She's honestly so cute. After 10 minutes of her sleeping like that, I felt her grab my left tit I didn't exactly know what to do, but I knew she was settled and asleep, so I just let her do it. It's not like I minded anyways, and if she was up to it in the morning, I'm all hers 🖤

Authors note: Sorry, this one is also quite short, bu the next chapter will be slightly longer with some smutt 🫶🏻