chapter 8: One last time

A/N contains smutt and fluff 🖤

Chars pov:

Mia leaves in the morning. I don't know what to do while she's gone. She has given me a key to her house, so I'm going to get the girls back from my mum later and take them back to mias she's back.

We arrive back at my place so that I can collect my stuff. I put enough clothes into the bag to last me a week, and then I packed the girls some clothes. I definitely packed more than I needed, but I didn't care.

Once the bags were packed, mia pulled me in for a kiss. The kiss lasted about 10 minutes before she eventually dragged me over to the bed.

Once in bed, she climbed on top of me and started kissing me again. She put her leg in between mine so that I could start grinding against it. I moaned at her touch.

She removed herself from my bed and went to the wardrobe to grab a bag?? I was so confused as to what she was doing. Then, out of nowhere, she pulled out 2 vibrators.

"Oh my God, I'm not going to be walking tomorrow," I muffled.

"You will be okay, sweetheart. You know the safe word. I was saving these for a special occasion, but since I'm leaving in the morning, I thought we could have fun with these now, " Mia said.

With that, she started kissing me on my chest and stomach. She grabbed one of the viborators and turned it on to a low setting so that it was enough to turn me on but not enough to make me orgasm.

She stopped what she was doing and moved my hand so that I was in control of the machine.

She moved right next to me, holding my hand and grabbing her own viborator. She put her setting on to medium, so I did the same. We both started moaning eachothers name It was so hot. She was squeezing my hand quite hard, I could tell she was getting close, so I told her to put the setting on full, and I did the same.

She leans in and starts kissing me hard and moaning more frequently. I could tell she was close. I was, too.

It didn't take long until we were both orgasming. We both rode it out and made our way into the shower.

We washed eachothers hair and she gave me a massage. She's honestly so hot. I really wanted to tell her that I love her, but that can wait until she's back. I wanted that night to be special.

Once we got out of the shower, we headed back into my bedroom. I threw on one of her hoodies that she left last time she was here, and she threw on one of mine from my wardrobe.

When we were both changed, we headed downstairs and got snuggled on the sofa with loads of blankets. I put on bridgerton and decided to order us a pizza. We went with pepperoni. I was really dreading her leaving tomorrow, but I knew it had to be done so that I could see my girls and she could move in with us full time.

Once food  arrived, I went to the door and paid the man. I took the food back to the sofa and got back snuggled in with my girlfriend.

When we finished eating, we watched four more episodes of bridgerton and completely lost track of time. It must have been a least half past 1 in the morning once we went to bed, but I got snuggled up in between my girlfriends boobs. She wasn't wearing a bra, so it was so much more comfortable.

"Char, there's all these pillows on the bed, and you choose to sleep on my tits?" Mia said. That made me giggle to be fair. I responded with "well they are comfy, so can you really blame me?" She was also laughing too.

I put bridgerton back on since neither of us could actually fall asleep. I think we were both nervous about tomorrow.

It was 2am, and I got a phone call. We were both awake anyways so I decided to answer it. It was Lilly.

"Mum, I'm scared. When are you coming to get us?"

That made Mia jump up and put her shoes on.

"Hold on, baby, what's happened?" I asked, really worried.

She told me that an angry man had called grandma, and she said she thought it   was her dad. She didn't mean to listen to the conversation, but she overhears him say that she's going to murder his wife.

"Mum, I think he's going to kill you." Please come get me. I'm so scared.

Without any hesitation, me and mia drove straight over to my mum's house. My mum wasn't surprised to see me at all. I introduced mia as my girlfriend she was so happy for me and invited us both in.

We ended up spending the night at my mum's. Ellie was asleep and my mum had gotten in bed with her while me Lilly and mia stayed downstairs.

Lilly asked who mia was. I didn't know what to say but luckily mia took over the Conversation and told her that she's my girlfriend. It gave me butterflies hearing her say that.

Lilly was happy that I was happy and she ended up loving mia. She knew her briefly from the night where mia took the house back from Mike.

Lilly thanked mia for everything and gave her a hug. I don't think she meant to fall asleep but she did. She fell asleep on mias chest. I ended up spooning with mia I never Imagined In a million years I would be the big spoon but here I was. I wouldn't have it any other way.

My mum getting in bed with ellie must have woken her up because I heared little feel coming down the stairs and saw it was ellie.

She saw me, mia and Lilly on the sofa together and wanted to join us. I picked her up and let her fall asleep on my chest. I grabbed hold of mias hand. It killed me that I couldn't be on her chest but I loved the fact that the girls had grown so fond of her in such a short time. I'm hoping mia being away won't change any of this.

I never wanted this moment to end. I love all 3 of my amazing girls.

A/N not going to do another part untill probably tommorow afternoon xx