chapter 25: hospital

A/N I'm sorry.

3rd person pov:

The ambulance arrived after 20 minutes. Charlotte and autumn were trying to be strong for mia, not knowing what's going on.

Autumn drove herself to the hospital, and Charlotte got in the ambulance with mia. She didn't want to leave her alone. She was terrified of losing her, although she pretty much already has.

She sits in the ambulance next to mia, holding her hand and not letting go all the way there.

Mia was still out of it. She couldn't move a single bone in her body and was still unconscious.

It broke Charlotte's heart seeing her baby like this.

Once they arrived at the hospital, autumn was already there waiting. Mia got rushed into one of the hospital rooms.

She got put on oxygen, and her breathing was really bad. She would take a big breath every 10 seconds, and then it would stop again.

Charlotte is convinced that she is going to lose her lover.

Autumn comes into the room and offers Charlotte a hug. It's not like autumn at all, but she doesn't pull away until Charlotte does.

They are forced to separate from the hug when multiple doctors and nurses come into the room and take mia out.

"I'm sorry but you girls can't come.:

Autumn knew that this wasn't a good sign.

She didn't want to leave Charlotte alone, but she had to call marjorie to inform her on what was going on.

Hours pass, and marjorie still doesn't know what is going on.

A nurse comes back into the waiting room and tries her best to keep her emotions.

I'm sorry Mrs knight but you girls need to go home, if anything happens with mia during the night I will give you a call.

Charlotte decides that it's best that she goes home. She doesn't want to be at hers on her own since the window is still broken, and Mike could come back at any time and kill her too, so she decides to go to mias.

Autumn gives her a lift home and offers to stay with her.  Charlotte wanted to be alone at this moment, but she thought it would be safer if autumn stayed with her because if anything were to happen, autumn could protect them both in a heartbeat.

It gets to 1am, and Charlotte is asleep in one of mias jumpers and shorts. Autumn is cuddled up next to her, making sure that she doesn't stir at any point during the night.

Aut had already called Winter to inform him on what's going on. He offers to take the girls from marjoirie and reece so that marjorie can come to mias and keep them both company.

Autumn agrees that Charlotte needs her best friend and manager, so she tells Winter that he can take the girls.

Another hour passes and marjorie arrives. She doesn't say anything to autumn she just helps herself into mias bed and gets at the other side of autumn.

Charlotte ends up waking up when she feels someone else get into the bed.

When she sees marjorie sitting there almost in tears, Charlotte dives into her arms.

Marjorie wraps her up carefully. Autumn leaves the room to get the pair or them a drink. But in truth, she just didn't want to be there, there was too many emotions, and she just couldn't keep it in.

Charlotte thanks marjorie for being there with her.

"Charlotte my love, I know that there isn't exactly any love lost between me and mia but I am willing to do anything to make you happy, I am willing to make friends with mia just so that it's not as hard on you."

"Marjorie you have no idea how much this truly means to me, mia is the love of my life and she's been there for me throhgh thick and thin, I'm sorry we had our argument I know me getting with mia wasn't exactly easy on you."

"Char don't apologize for that you can't help who you lo-"

Marjorie gets cut off when autumn storms back into the room.

"we need to go to the hospital. NOW."