chapter 28: i love you forever

3rd person pov:

Mia is out today, so Charlotte decides that she is going to get mia some black and red roses. They are her favorite flowers, and they both absolutely love them.

Before going out, Charlotte helps herself into the shower. It's strange for her not having mia in the house. It is the first time she's been properly alone since the night Mia got out of the hospital.

Once out of the shower, Charlotte throws on one of mias favorite jumpers and some old leggings. She's not going anywhere special she's only going to get some flowers.

She throws her hair into a messy bun, deciding not to brush it, then heads into the kitchen to get her purse of the table.

She makes her way into the car again, playing the shared playlist that they made for whenever they miss each other, although Charlotte has been playing it a lot recently, eventually with mia there with her.

She arrives at the shop and she finds the most perfect black and red roses she has ever seen.

She decides that she's not going to go back to mias straight away. Instead, she decides that she's going to call at marjories since her girls were there as well as reece, autumn and winter.

She pulls into marjories drive and exits the car, but she leaves the flowers in the car.

She walks into the house and is greeted by marjorie. She pulls her into a hug, and Charlotte hugs her back tighter than what you can imagine.

Autumn brings out Charlotte a cup of tea and also offers her a hug.

Charlotte thanks the girls for being there for her and mia throughout what has been going on and she thanks all 4 of her friends for looking after the girls while she has been helping mia get back to her normal self.

"What have you got going on today then, Char?" Marjorie asked with a forced smile.

"Oh, I'm seeing mia later, I have her some roses that I think she's going to love. She's had to nip out today to do some shopping or something like that, so I thought I'd suprise her."

"Charlotte, that is really nice of you." Autumn said with an also fake smile.

"Yeah, I should probably get going soon, in going to go upstairs and say goodbye to the girls before I leave. I need to get home before mia does. Are you a lot definitely okay watching them for a little while long."

"Char, don't worry about it. They are fine with us. Go say bye to them before you leave." Reece replied.

With that, Charlotte headed upstairs to say bye to the girls. She pulled them both in for a hug, and they both hugged her back. Before she left them, she handed them a note each. Char said that their not allowed to read them until she had left.

"I love you forever. Remember that girls."

She heads back downstairs to say goodbye to her friends. She gives them a note each too, but they don't think anything of it.

Charlotte gives them a hug each and leaves to go back to mias.

Whilst she is driving, she puts on the playlist that they had made together when they first met and heads towards where mia is.

She listens to the music on the playlist with tears streaming down her face once again.

She arrives at the destination and parks her car up in the car park. She notices that there aren't many other people their today it's better for her because she can have some alone time with mia.

She gets the red and black roses out of the car and sits down on the muddy grass. She carefully places the roses on mias grave and watches the sky for a few hours.

She can't help but cry. She misses her baby more than anything in the world. She has been hallucinating for the past few days because of all the pills that she has been taking to help get her mind off losing the love of her life.

It kills her mentally, knowing that her ex-husband killed the woman she wans planning on asking to marry, and she couldn't even do anything to prevent it from happening.

A few more hours pass by, and she looks up at the sky and says

"I'll see you soon, my beautiful girl."

With that, Charlotte walks out of the graveyard and walks into open traffic.

She would finally be reunited with her mum and the love of her life.