chapter 15: oh shit.

Mias pov:

Char has been acting off since we woke up this morning. She left the house to go get the girls without saying goodbye to me. I only came back yesterday, and she's already mad at me? What is going on.

About an hour passes, and she gets back with the girls. They both give me a hug hello, then Char sends them upstairs so she can talk to me in private.

"Mia.. who's Deliah, and how does she know you? "

SHIT. IS THAT THE NEW DEPUTY. What do I even say. She's bound to find out sooner or later I better just tell her.

"Char, she's my ex. Every time me and reece broke up, I always went to her.. I'm sorry I should have told you."

"If me and you broke up, would you go to her???"

I was too busy thinking about Deliah to answer the chars question. Maybe I still like her.. should I arrange to go meet up with her?.

"Mia, are you there? You look deep in thought."

I haven't seen Deliah in years. She was a freaky girl, and I loved it. She made sure I was happy.  She's completely different from Char. There's no question about it. If me and I were to break up with her, I would end up going back to Deliah.

Char tells me that she's going up to see the girls. I take that as an opportunity to message Deliah.

The messages:

Mia: Hey Dee, I hear you're working at the sister nursery as deputy manager. I know you know about me and Char. I was wondering if you wanted to have a catch-up. Don't worry, I won't say anything to Char about it.

Deliah: Hey Mia, I would love to see you. Meet me at the bar at 7.

Mia: Okay, see you soon.

I switched my phone off before going to see the girls and char.

Shit what can I tell char??

"Hey Mia, I was thinking about taking the girls out for lunch later. You're more than welcome to come if you would like."

"No thank you baby I'm going to stay here and get tidied up, I'll transfer you some money over though, go get me and you a matching build a bear and one for the girls too."

PERFECT, with Char. busy tonight, I can go see Deliah. I love Charlotte more than anything in the world, and I want to be there for her, but Dee has a special place in my heart.

7pm rolls around pretty fast, charlotte, and the girls left about half an hour ago. I think they have gone to nandos.

I decided to walk to the bar since it's only a 20-minute walk.

20 minutes later:

I arrive at the bar and see Deliah already sat down at the window seet where me and char sat for our first date. I felt guilty about this, but it also felt.. right?

I go to the bar and get myself a red wine before joining Deliah.

We talk for a bit, and she tells me that she misses me. I miss her too, but I can't leave char.. can I?

No, that would be insane. I love Charlotte. I tell Deliah that she's going to have to move on.

She leans in and KISSES ME?? I kiss her back with no hesitation. I do feel so bad about it.

"MIA WHAT ARE YOU DOING????"

I turned around and saw Marjorie stood behind me, almost crying. Oh shit. She's definitely going to tell Charlotte. What am I going to do.

"Marjorie..? I was just leaving."

I get up to walk out of the bar, and I apologize to Deliah.

"Save it, Mia. I sent the picture of you and Deliah to charlotte. Why would you do that? Char needs you. This is so fucked up."

Great now I have to go home and face char.. what is she going to think of me? Is she going to leave me? I just called it off with deliah. It's too late to turn back to her Now.

I get back to mine and see char sat there in pieces. The girls were nowhere to be seen.

What am I going to do? What is she going to do?

"Mia"..

Char barely manages to get that out I don't say anything and I just walk away.. she doesn't follow.

A/N I'm probably not going to keep Mia and char apart for too long and plus I HATE deliah.