♔♥Chapter 12♔♥

I park my car in the Garcia driveway as guard leads me to the front door

I park my car in the Garcia driveway as guard leads me to the front door. It's pretty dark out but the lights from the estate make everything seem like it's day.

I got caught up with an issue at the office before I left so I'm slightly late as it's now 9:30. I'll make sure to apologize again to Mr Garcia.

I walk up the steps and reach the front door where I ring the door bell. I hear yelling and whines from inside which means the source of the sound is obnoxiously loud or obnoxiously close to the door.

Not long after Leonardo opens the door with a smile.

"Welcome in Alessandro!" He has his usual grin but he looks exhausted.

"Nice seeing you again Leonardo." I nod and he pulls me into a side hug patting my back.

"Thanks for coming son." He smiles exhausted and walks us to the familiar dining room. I've been here a few times with my parents but never for something like this. God I'm really doing this.

"I'm so sorry my daughter isn't here right now, she's being a little...difficult." He says looking for the right words.

"No problem I could wait." I say politely. He smiles grateful at me and rushes out.

I take the time to walk around the room and look at the details. Their many pictures of different art pieces, theirs a photo of Leonardo and his late wife hang up on the middle of one of the walls. Rosa.

She was the sweetest person ever and I vividly remember her and Leonardo always coming over or seeing them with my parents. Rosa was a fierce spitfire and was strong. Everything she said was sarcastic and funny, she could be very scary if she senses danger and had the sharpest courage ever. She always protected anyone she loves with anything she had, we all missed her when she died.

But never once did I ever meet their daughter, yet even know they had one. How does that even make sense?

I hear the same yelling and whining from somewhere in the house and it'd followed by footsteps.

"But I don't want to!!" A females voice whines.

"You don't really have a choice!" Leonardo's voice says strictly.

"This is so unfair!" The voice whines.

"To bad." Leonardo responds. What's happening there?

"Rude!" She says as there voices get closer and louder. I've heard that before. Twice in-fact.

My mind wander around trying to remember when I heard that sentence in the same voice. It immediately drifts to a month ago on the club. The woman, she kissed me, when she I ignored her she said... "Rude!" In the exact same voice. Don't tell me.

The footsteps enter the room and I turn around to look at the two people. I lock eyes with the girl being dragged by Leonardo. Her long black hair this time pulled into a messy bun that hangs low on her shoulders. Her eyes pierce mine and squint at me as horror creeps through her face.