➴✆Chapter 30➴✆

I blink my eyes open and observe the room

I blink my eyes open and observe the room. I'm dizzy, tired, and in pain. Like someone stabbed my neck with something.

"Fuck." I groan leaning forward.

My head is pounding and I feel the secure handcuffs around my hands chained behind a pole. Some kid definitely stabbed something in me making my limbs numb.

"Greetings luv." A voice says with a heavy British accent.

I glare through my eyelashes at the figure approaching me. Heals click on the hard floor and the sound echoes across the room.

"Nan." I sneer glaring at the woman with hatred.

"Happy birthday." She says in her sophisticated voice. My birthday is in two weeks but I don't expect her to care the slightest.

Her hair is now mostly white and she straightened it as always. She stands with power and arrogance and wears designer clothing that makes her look more sophisticated than she already appears. Her identical green eyes glow in the dark room, hatred and disgust lingering behind the blankness she hides it with.

My grandmother. The one person in this world I've never wanted to kill more.

"What the fuck do you want now old woman." I sneer and a bullet flies past my face grazing my cheeks.

The bodyguard behind her puts down the gun and sends me a warning look then goes back to being expressionless. Reminds me of a certain someone.

"I heard you got married. We'll return your body as a gift to your husband."

"You'll have to kill me first." I scoff. I start cutting the chain off the handcuffs without her notice. Who's Raven without an extra knife?

"We're planning to."

"Not before I kill you." I leap out of the chair I was locked onto.

A shot rings through the room again and I drop to the ground. The sting in my shoulder gets more painful as I take time to regain my breath.

1...2...3

My eyes snap up to glare at the two figures.

1......2......3

The bodyguard falls to the ground as I hold a body knife. His femur has a deep stab and blood seeps from the wound. His knee is smashed and Nan looks at me with horror and anger.

1.....2...
I grip the sharp knife I had hidden. One of my best. I cautiously analyze her. She's old, weak, full of weak spots. Her arm, her leg, her neck.

Stab it.

Her neck...

Slice it.

Her neck...

Break it.

...3

I reach for her with my sharpest blade. I'm working on adrenaline, swiftly gliding from one part of the room to another.