014 ✦ clean

CHAPTER 14| clean |

CHAPTER 14
| clean |

~~~

it was the next morning, midoriya walked into the kitchen seeing iida, todoroki and uraraka in their uniform, while the green haired boy was still in his pajamas as he's still on house arrest, stood talking about the day ahead.

"iida? can i talk to you for a second?"

"of course midoriya! how can i assist you?" the two boys walked outside of the kitchen.

"well i just wanted to say thank you for last night and also i wanted to ask if you wouldn't tell anyone?" midoriya awkwardly scratched his head at the request.

"i won't tell anyone midoriya don't worry, however you have to promise me you will be honest with her." iida lowered his voice a little so that no one would listen in on what they were talking about.

midoriya nods as he gave him a slight smile while raising his pinky finger "i promise."

iidas face contorted to a slightly confused look before wrapping his pinky finger around the other boys before they both walked back into the kitchen with the others.

midoriya nervously walked over to uraraka.

"come to my dorm after class?" he whispered to her.

she gave him a sweet smile and nodded before turning back to making her tea.

~~~

the two boys didn't dare look at each other let alone utter a word as they carried on with their chores while the rest of their classmates were learning.

the awkwardness could be cut with a knife due to the actions that occurred the prior day.

midoriya was unsure if he could mention to the blonde about his plans for later as he didn't want to stir a reaction out of him so he adjusted his thoughts to how he would catch up with the rest of the class.

finishing his corner of the common area, he decided to make his way up to his dorm to get in some extra exercise as he wasn't allowed to leave and go to the gym.

without a word he turned and left the room, heading for the stairs.

the sudden movement and loss of company made bakugo narrow his eyes, watching as his classmate left the room. he let a breath he didn't know he was holding in as his shoulders slumped, the tension leaving.