Dresses and Getting Drunk

Cameron's POV
Saturday Night

After my shower, I got dressed in a black short sleeved button up shirt with a white tee underneath, black jeans and my Panda Nike Dunks with my black chain and rings. I listened to music and talked to Sierra. I tried calling Karlie but she said her mom is still missing and it's a whole thing and wants me to enjoy my time out. Time passed and eventually 8 hit so I headed downstairs and see Caleb on the couch watching a college basketball game. "That's not your team." I say it coming off more as a question and sit next to him.

"Yeah it's the team we're going against. Coach wants us to study some of their games so we can see how they play." He says not taking his eyes off the tv. I roll my eyes but nod at how passionate he still is about basketball. I just couldn't get into it.

"Is mom here?" I ask and he nods and points to the kitchen. I get up and go and see her typing on her computer while eating some chicken. "Hey mom." She looks up and smiles.

"Hey baby." I kiss her cheek. "You ready for tonight?" She asks and I nod taking in her outfit that is definitely not club ready.

"Why aren't you dressed?"

She sighs. "Last minute surgery earlier. I still have to finish up some paperwork I couldn't finish so I can't make it tonight." She pouts.

I frown and nod. "Oh ok that's cool. I'll go change."

She stops me and I look at her confused. "No honey, you can still go. I'm sure you'll still have fun if not more fun with Athena and Caleb. It'll be just the three of you again like before."

"Uh I don't know."

"Don't know what?" Caleb says coming in.

I sigh. "Mom can't come tonight but she still wants me to go."

He wraps his arm around my shoulder. "Oh come on you don't think it'll still be fun with just us three?" He teases. I got to say something but get interrupted by the front door opening. "Holy shit." I hear Caleb whisper and I turn to see Athena in a black cocktail dress with a slit down her chest that shows off her cleavage and leaving nothing to mystery with a slit up her luscious caramel thigh. What the fuck?

She smirks and walks into the kitchen but it's like slow motion and all I hear is my heartbeat racing. "Catherine, why aren't you dressed?" She asks looking at my mom confused. I cannot stop looking at her. I have to be drooling.

"Last minute stuff. Can you please convince Cameron to still go? She's trying to get out of it." My mom says and that makes Athena look at me and I can't help but check her out even if she's looking directly at me.

"Cam," I look up slowly. "It'll be fun. I promise. We won't let anything happen." She says smiling and it's like I'm under a spell because I nod without thinking much about what she said and then she claps her hands and then I'm back in reality. "Perfect, Caleb go get ready! Can't believe I'm done before you." She says and he rushes upstairs. She steps forward to me and I swallow when she raises her hand to my neck and fixes my necklace so the clamp isn't showing. Her fingers skin across my neck and I shiver and take in her scent of strawberry. I bet she tastes so sweet. My eyes meet hers and I feel lost. "You look good Cameron." She sats.

I nod and clear my throat. "Oh thanks you do to Athena. Very good." I try not to look down but her close proximity is making me warm.

"Thank you." She blushes. Wait blush? I have affect on her. Hmm. "Finally!" She says as Caleb gets downstairs in a black tee and jeans with Jordan's. "You look, decent. Let's go." Caleb scoffs and flicks her off and I laugh and we get in the Uber and head to the club.

When we get to the club, the bouncer ID'd everyone but after basically fucking Athena with his eyes, he didn't even think to check ours. "If I beat the shit out of him, I'd be wrong though." I grit through my teeth when we make it in. Athena has my hand as she leads us to the bar.

"Easy there Mayweather, no fighting in clubs! That's rule number one, and number two is no fighting the security! You'll be banned for life for some shit like that!" Caleb yells over the music. There's only one seat available so we let Athena take it as we stand beside her.

"God you guys look like my bodyguards!" She jokes and we laugh. She orders shots and I'm already regretting being here knowing I'm definitely going to get drunk. "Here!" She hands me the shot.

"This is gonna suck!" I groan and then we shoot them back. The burn hits my throat immediately and I start coughing.

"Here sweetie." The woman bartender says handing me a chaser. I gulp it down and it immediately soothes it. I nod at her and she winks.

"You did great! But now, we gotta get you fucked up!" Caleb says patting my back and Athena looks scared for me. This is going to suck.