Accidents

Cameron's POV
Monday

"Baby wake up. You have to get home to get ready for school." Athena whispers in my ear as I'm still asleep. I feel her lips on her shoulder and then my cheek. I smile. "See you aren't sleep. Get up or you're going to be late and then your mom is going to kill me." She says laughing. I open my eyes and see her back in the jersey and the room is brighter telling me the sun is high and out today.

I groan as I stretch. I pucker my lips and she rolls her eyes playfully and kisses me. I grab her and roll over on top of her. She laughs as I kiss all over her face and neck. "Baby stop! Cameron!" She says fake serious.

I stop and look down at her. "Did yesterday actually happen?" I ask still not believing it. My crush of 10 years has told me she's been in love with me the exact same amount of time.

She nods and smiles. Her hands cup my face and she looks over face in adoration. "Yes baby. Yesterday happened and I've never been happier." She pecks my lips and I hum in content. "But we both have school and you don't have clothes here." She says and I pout.

"It's only Monday, we can skip one day, Athena." I groan letting all my weight be on her.

She giggles. "No can do baby. I have finals and how would your lack of attendance look to colleges?" She asks with a raised eyebrow. I sigh and roll my eyes. She chuckles knowing I know she's right. We both get up and I put my clothes on from yesterday, immediately excited to take a shower.

She walks me to the door after getting dressed and I stop at the door to look at her. "You're so beautiful." I say and she blushes. I kiss her and wrap my arms around her and hers around my neck. I pin her against the door frame and she moans in my mouth. "Just five minutes." I whisper along her lips and she chuckles and shakes her head. I shrug. "Worth a shot."

"I love you. Have a good day." She says and my heart is definitely way too big for my body I might die today and I would not care because I heard those words from Athena. The love of my life.

I smile brightly. "I love you too. I'll see you tonight." She nods and I run home since I'm already running late. I run in the house. "I'm home." I announce running up the stairs and going straight to the bathroom to shower. "Ah! Fuck!" The water stings as I feel scratch marks on me. Fucking Sierra. I don't mind pain but I need these reminders of her off of me. Athena made some on my neck and my chest all yesterday covering the scratches Sierra did on my neck. Think she definitely did that on purpose and it only makes me want her more. I love her possessive side.

I get out the shower and put on an all black tracksuit with a hoodie and my white air forces. I tied my mid length hair up, I want to show case off her art, and put a hat on. I head downstairs and grab my keys and apple off the counter.

"Hey where were you last night?" I hear my mom ask from the living room as I'm bout to head for the door.

"Athena's." I say plainly.

She narrows her eyes. "All night? Didn't you just get in?" I nod and go back for the door and leave before she asks anymore questions.

I get on my bike and head to the school. I don't speed, I go the speed limit because I'd rather be late then dead or in jail. I reach the light right before reaching the school and it's red. I stop and bop to the music playing in my helmet. The light turns green and I go. The feeling of air escaping my lungs makes me realize I've hit something hard. I open my eyes from the noise of sirens and someone screaming. "Oh shit Cameron!" Karlie?

"Karlie, what's going on?" I ask and she takes off my helmet. The brightness from the sky blinds me but it's still blurry and I can't see anything. "Karlie?! Karlie! I can't, I can't see!"

"Shit Cameron! What the fuck did you?!" Is she yelling at me?

"Ma'am you're going to have give us room!" A man says. What's happening? "Ma'am are you ok?" I hear a voice but everything starts to fade.

"Karlie? Karl, kar." Darkness.