Kisses and Confession

Athena's POV

We might have fucked up. I'm standing by the bar as Caleb is off tonguing down some chick that bought him two jaggers while Cameron is downing shots like they're water. The bartender has been all over her and the more Cameron drink, the more confident she becomes. "I'm going the restroom, stay here!" I yell to her and she nods. I go to the restroom and do my business and then I come out and don't see her anywhere. "What the fuck?!" I walk over to the bar and don't see the bartender either. "Hey!" I call the male bartender and he eyes my breast. Men. "Where's your friend?"

He frowns and shrugs. "She went out back with your young friend. Didn't say when she'd be back though."

I nod and head out of the club to find them. "Cameron?" I call out when I hit the cold air. Atleast colder than compared to inside. I walk further towards the employee parking and see Cameron pinned against the girls car with her tongue down her throat. The ache in my chest powers through me and I feel like my whole body is shaking. "Cameron!" Shit.

They both turn quickly at the sound of my voice and the girl smirks. "Is she your girlfriend?" She asks Cameron. I look at Cameron and she rolls her eyes. The fuck was that?

"No I'm not. I'm her friend and she's drunk and you shouldn't be taking advantage of her. You should know that as the damn person who served her drinks!" I yell pissed and heartbroken.

She scoffs and rolls her eyes. "You're 'friend' and I are just having fun. So back off and go to your little boyfriend back inside. We'll be done soon." She goes back to kiss Cameron and I grab Cameron by the shirt and pull her and she flies behind me.

"Damn Athena! Chill out we're just having fun. I'm fine." She yells. I scoff and walk to her and grab her by the hair and drag her back inside so we can sober find her brother. "Athena damn, stop!" I let her go fully when we make it back in.

"Help me find Caleb!"

She huffs. "He's not here. Texted me saying he went home with that girl he was with earlier." I roll my eyes and face palm.

"Fine." I grab her by the shirt and take her back to the bar. "Two glasses of water."

"Why are you ordering water at a club? You should be drinking shots and getting fucked up like me!" She yells raising her hands in the air and I pull her down and hand her the water.

She looks at it confused. "It's for you. Now drink." She shakes her head. "Now is not the time to be stubborn Cameron, fucking drink it!"

She smirks and drinks the water. "See there I've drunk it, now let's dance!" She yells and grabs my hands and I swear my body has electricity running through it.

I shake my head and she pouts. Fuck she's so cute. I smile. "I don't dance Cam."

She smiles and leans towards my ear. "I've seen you dance." She says seductively and my face goes hot remembering the time we all got high and I ended up grinding on her as a dare. It was the only high school party she went to. "So come on." She pulls me to the dance floor and immediately has my back to her front.

Fuck I love being close to her. She puts her head in my neck and my arm subconsciously goes up to keep her close as we dance together. "You smell amazing." She says and her breath on my skin sends goosebumps.

"Thank you. You do too." And it's true she always smells like a rich tree. Her hand wraps around my lower stomach and I almost moaned. "Why were you kissing her?" I find myself asking. Why? Why! Why?!

I feel her smirk against my ear. "Were you jealous?" Hell yeah!

"No. I just didn't think she'd be your type." I lie.