Breakup?

Cameron's POV
Sunday
SMUT WARNING

I open my eyes slightly and I see the sun hidden in rain clouds. I lift up off my stomach and turn realizing I'm in my bed and fully clothed. "Ugh." I groan in disgust and pain in my head. I can still taste the alcohol on my breath. I get up and strip out of my clothes towards the bathroom. I get in the shower and wash the night off. What even happened? I don't remember much honestly. I get out the shower and put my bra on but realize I forgot my underwear and wrap the towel around my waist and go back in my room.

My door opens when I leave the bathroom and I thought it was my mom until I heard a gasp. My eyes snapped to the figure of Athena staring at me. My wet hair cascaded in my face so I push it back to see her face. "Oh hey." I smile greeting her.

"Uh hey. Um sorry for coming in. I knocked but I guess you were still in the shower." She says and I nod.

"If you stare long enough, I might evaporate." I joke and her eyes finally meet mine. I smirk at her red cheeks. "Did you need something?" I ask.

She nods. I give her a look to say 'and?'. "Oh um this is for the hangover." She says coming in further and showing me a green smoothie. "It's my own remedy. Trust me it works." She says when I look at it skeptically seeing the herbs.

"Uh thanks. Did you have fun last night?" I ask and her head tilts like she's thinking of something.

"I guess, did you?" I shrug.

"I guess I did. I don't really remember much at all after taking a jagger shot with Caleb." She nods and then chuckles. "What?"

She shakes her head. "Uh nothing. Im gonna head down and talk with your mom." She says and I frown and grab her arm.

"Athena," she looks in my eyes and I can't tell what's in her eyes but it's nothing good. "I uh. Did I do something stupid last night?"

She shakes her head and her eyes start to pool. "No. Not that I can think of." I reach for her face and I expected her to move but she didn't. My thumb wiped her tear away. "Cameron." She says my name and it sounds like heaven.

"Athena, i have to tell you something." I say and her eyes reveal curiosity. I smile and then swallow. My other hand grabs her waist and I pull her towards me. "I'm-I'm-

"You have a guest Cameron!" I hear my mom yell. My eyes closed and I breathe heavy.

My eyes opens and she pulls away. "Um you should see who's down there." She leaves and I finally put on my clothes. I have on a black tee and blue basketball shorts and slides. I dry my hair with the towel so it's frizzy and all over my head but I don't care.

I get downstairs and see Athena in the living room and watching tv. I need to tell her I'm in love with her. I felt like then was the best time to do it. "Athena." I call her.

She looks at me and that look before is gone and is replaced with anger. She gets up and then walks past me and leaves the house. "Hey." I turn to see Sierra coming from the kitchen.

"Oh-uh hey. I didn't know you were going to be here." I say shocked.

She laughs. "I texted you but you didn't reply. Karlie said you went out last night so you might be hungover. I wanted to check on you." She says. Awe sweet but I feel like her presence upset Athena. She hands me a smoothie.

"Oh what's this?" Is it a national smoothie day or some shit?

"It's something to help with the headache. My dad makes it after his nights out and I thought maybe you'd like it." I nod.

"Thanks but I already have one." I point towards the one Athena made me. I took a sip of the one Sierra made and it tastes better but the fact that Athena made me something just made me fall even harder.