Fuck You

Cameron's POV
SMUTT WARNING!!

I make it to Athena's door and knock. After 5 minutes there's no answer so I lift up the flower pot where the spare key is incase of emergencies. I shrug to myself. This is technically an emergency, how do I know if she's ok? I unlock the door and open it to silence. I didn't think about if she wasn't home. "Ugh." I look around just incase. "Athena?!" I call out as I go in the kitchen to see if she's in there and just didn't hear me. Nope. I make it to her room and she's not in there. I scan around her room and see photos of her when she was younger. I don't think I've actually ever been in her room, she always came over our house to spend the night and hang out. It's huge. I guess the perks of being an only child. She has a keyboard and has a music sheet on it. It's nothing I've seen or heard before.

I go to press the first key when a voice startled me. "What the hell?!" I turn around and see Athena in a towel and her hair wet, curly and short from shrinkage.

"Shit, I'm sorry." I cover my eyes to not look at her.

"Why are you covering your eyes? It's not like it's nothing you haven't seen before." She says with attitude and walks to her dresser.

I swallow. "Well, I haven't seen yours and I'd rather not without your permission and under the circumstances that you're mad at me."

I hear her scoff. "One, I'm pretty sure I've seen you naked twice without your permission. So, you have mine. And two, who said I was mad at you?" She says and I ignore the second half of what she said and focus on her giving me permission to see her naked.

I open my eyes and see her sliding on black Lacey underwear. "Oh." My eyes widen and scans her entire body like in slow motion not wanting to miss any part of her.

"Flattering but I said look not stare." She says and my eyes snap to hers and she's smirking.

"Sorry. You just-have an amazing body Athena. God."

"Thank you. You do too. Why are you here Cameron?" She asks putting on a big football jersey that fits her like a dress.

I shrug. "You looked upset when you left the house earlier and then Caleb told me you were crying." She rolls her eyes and shakes her head. "Athena talk to me, what's going on?"

She looks at me and the sighs. "You are a dick sometimes you know that?" She says and it leaves me speechless and confused.

"I didn't know that. But why am I dick to you?" I ask.

She scoffs. "Why?" I nod. "Cameron, you have no idea how hard it is to see you with other people. To see you kiss, to hear you fuck other people!" She looks like she's about to cry so I go to reach for her like earlier but she pulls away. "Fucking don't!"

"Why?" I ask hurt.

"Because I've been in love with the girl next door since the moment she spoke to me and invited me to be a part of her world." She says with tears running down her face.

"What?" I breathe out.

She wipes her tears fearcily. "Yep. I said it! I'm in love with Cameron Sims! The sister of my bestfriend and the town's most eligible bachelorette!" She says snarky.

I frown at her attitude but conflicted because she's saying she's in love with me too. "Athena I'm in love with you too." I say finally feeling free that I've got it off my chest but she shakes her head. "What?"

"You don't get to say that." Her eyes burn in anger. "You don't get to say that after fucking your girlfriend or whatever the fuck she is to you!" She spits out. I go to say something but she grabs my hair and pulls my face to the side. She slaps my neck and I hiss at the feeling of the sting of scratches on it. "Can't even fucking deny it!"