Epilogue

Cameron's POV
Another 2 years later

After Athena and I got married, we decided to travel together before she started her career as a music instructor at Julliard. Yeah, I know. What the fuck?! Right now we're in Greece. And it is beautiful. We haven't talked about starting a family yet mainly because she's only 25 and I'm 23. We're not opposed to the idea but we love the idea and our life of just us right now and I wouldn't want to change it.

I'm looking at my beautiful wife on the balcony of our hotel room staring out in the view. "Good morning beautiful." I greet her and she looks up and I kiss her lips. I sit down in the chair opposite her and just look at her.

"You're going to miss the view staring at me baby." She says still looking out.

I shake my head. "I'm making up for all the time i couldn't just outright adore you my love. You're just so damn beautiful it's hard not to."

She blushes and I admire her more for the effect I still have on her. "Come here." She waves her finger and I immediately kneel in front of her. Her hand goes in my hair and massages it. I hum and she smiles. "You are making me the happiest woman on this planet." She kisses me. "And I will continue to do the same for you so long as we share the same air. I love you."

"I love you." I stand her up and sit down with her on my lap bridal style. "So, where to next?"

THE END

A/N THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR READING MY BOOK!!! THE LOVE IVE BEEN GETTING ON MY RECENT ONES JUST PUSH ME TO CONTINUE!!

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED CAMERONS AND ATHENAS STORY. NO I DONT DO SEQUELS TO MY STORIES. HOW THEIR LIVES GO IS ALWAYS UP TO YOUR INTERPRETATION. BUT MY STORIES ALWAYS HAVE HAPPY ENDINGS. WE LOVE HAPPY GAY LOVE❤️🌈🥰