VERY IMPORTANT PLZ READ :3

Hi :3

It has been .... 4 months?? I think????? 

Rip bozo

Uhhhh. I'm not entirely sure how to go about this? Been out of practice for a bit lmao. 

Okay, straight to the point, I (Like I said before) was going to ditch this story and never touch it, leave it to rot and shit. 

Last night I was curious and decided to read some comments, and wow. You guys loved this story. 

I have ultimately decided I will be rewriting it, making it better for all of us. 

Bc dude. Those first few chapters were dog shit. There are so many holes in this story, I'm surprised I didn't break something falling down in them. 

So yes, I will try to continue this story on my own time, and no, my own time will not be fast and daily. 

That would kill me.

What I haven't decided is if I should make a new story all together? It would have most of the same elements as this one such as;

Psychiatrist reader

The creeps

Everyone that was voted for as a love interest

And Amy !!!!!!!!!!!!

I will most likely also post this story on Ao3 bc that's where the best of the best is. 

I love you Ao3 :DDDDD

Anyway !! I could make a new story, or I could just edit every chapter in this one .. But all of you would be legally obligated to re-read them >:[

Ig vote on which one you would prefer, I'll of course have the final say. I'll give this like... 3 days. 

Get to voting  ‼️‼️

EDIT

It has been 5 days since I last updated this. I have decided to make a new story ! Still deciding on a name for it, most likely it will be call "Psycho Killer" (Inspired by Talking Heads)

I don't have a set date of when I'll start the story, but I'm confident it'll be sometime this week.

You can always check my account to see story updates, or you can just follow me so you get a notification whenever I post the story and its chapters :]

Wish me luck !!!!!