Chapter 5

I'm looking in the mirror at my non existent belly trying to picture me with a cute little belly. August walks in with just boxers on smirking "what are you doing?" He says in his husky voice "nothing" I says embarrassingly putting down my shirt. He wraps his arms around my waist from behind "you know how beautiful you are?" He says "what do you want?" I says playfully.

"Nah I'm being dead ass right now Jaz...your gorgeous" I turned around and looked at him wrapping my arms around his neck "thank you" I says giving him a romantic kiss. "C'mon I'll make breakfast" I says "Jaz go sit yo ass down somewhere" he says. I made an irritates noise "what was that?" He says "nothing I'm gonna go sit on the couch" I says going down the white marble spiral staircase.

"What do you want for breakfast?" He asks me "I'm craving bacon, eggs and toast" I says. He went in the kitchen and started cooking "can I please help?" I ask. August turned around looking at me "yes but then afterwards I want your ass planted on that couch, you know what the doctor said" he says irritated. He turned around to stir the bacon.

I touched his back and kissed his neck. I started on the eggs. When the bacon was done I put some bread in the toaster. August put 2 plates on the table and put food on it. We finally sat down and ate together.

"So when do you think it would be a good idea to tell everyone we pregnant with twins and when do you think we should start shopping for the babies?" I ask "well I think we should tell people your pregnant for at least a few months and I don't think we should start shopping for the baby until we know the sex" I noticed he emphasized the word baby...like we only having one" August we having twins" I says.

"August looked at me with an evil eye " August everything is gonna be OK we are having twins" I says. I went over and ruffled his hair and kissed him. He pushed me away and finished eating. I sat down and finished eating without a word.

I quietly finished eating and went to take a shower and get ready for the day. When I went downstairs Nicki Minaj and August was sitting on the couch talking. "Wow congratulations" Nicki says excitedly. "Just don't know if baby number 2 will make it. I don't think it will" he says.

That's when I walked in. I didn't want to embarrass him. "Babe can you come here for a minute I need your help with something" I says "yes baby I'm coming" he says getting up. When we get in the kitchen I look at him arms folded and mad "what?" He asks me.

"What the hell was that?" I ask irritatedly "what you talking about?" He asks "I heard you two talking" I says. August sighed "baby please lets not do this OK" he says. "The baby will be fine and I don't like you hanging around her all the time" he says "are you fuckin kidding me right now" he says.

"No" I mutter. He went into the room and told Nicki to leave. Nicki understood and left. "I'm sorry" I says. I thought he was gonna be angry with me but he took my hand and say me down "please don't be the jealous type, you are much better then that. I'm gonna be around a lot of girls so you need to understand that OK?" He explained.

I immediately understood. It was gonna be hard because I love him and I don't want to lose him all because of a girl. For the rest of the day we just sat and relaxed. Later that night August went to go get Chinese food I wanted us to cuddle together on the luv sac so I picked it up and moved it.

It was so big it fit about 4 people. So it was very heavy. When I put it down I felt something trickle down my leg. I looked and soon realized I was bleeding. Then all of a sudden I got a very sharp pain in my stomach that made me drop to the ground. I couldn't move I was in so much pain.

When August walked through the door he heard me wimper. That's when he found me on the floor laying in a small puddle of blood. He immediately ran over to me...