Chapter 9

"BOY!!" My doctor says excitedly. August and I couldn't be more excited! Afterwards we went out to eatto celebrate and then did some baby shopping. On our way to the store we agreed that Micky mouse was our sons theme and blue, black, and white where his colors.

We just bought our son some baby clothes and that was it because we agreed that we wanted the room painted and decorated before anything went on it. The next day we called a lady that specifically specializes in decorating baby nursery's. August and I talked about what the baby needed and we were definitely set in the colors of the nursery.

One night while we were relaxing I looked at August "we should think of a name" I says. "What name do you like?" He asks me "to be honest I haven't really even thought about it" I says. "We could go with traditional and name him after me?" He says. To be honest I have been thinking about that "yeah we could" I says smiling.

After talking we finished watching the movie and then went to bed. I was so excited that I couldn't sleep. I was just constantly thinking about what the baby needed. It was just so exciting to me.

Our little baby boy was kicking inside me. I started to cry. It was just so beautiful. August tiredness around "what's wrong?" He said worriedly "were having a baby" I cried "I know baby I'm so sorry that I did this to you...to us" he says "August I'm happy. I'm crying because I'm happy and my emotions are out of wack" I says crying harder.

August held me tight and let me cry he understood. Finally after a few hours I was able to drift off into a beautiful sleep. I dreamt of the baby and I in a beautiful field of tall grass, beautiful different colored butterflies flying every which way. Our baby was sitting up eating fruit by himself. He had to be about 3 years old now.

I watched him with such administration. Then out of the bushes came a beautiful girl that looked just like my son. She was wearing a beautiful dress. She had long curls going all the way down her back. She walked up to me and looked at me and said mama.

I immediately woke up out of my dream. Tears filled my eyes. I turned over wanting to cuddle with August but he was gone. As I sit up he comes in with a plate of food. Wow he's so wonderful. He saw that I had been crying again.

"What's wrong baby?" He asks "bad dream" I says. He looks at me for details "I mean it was a good dream" I says wiping my tears away "about twins" I says. I them explain to him what happened in my dream. "This wasn't supposed to happen" I says crying. August held me tight.