Chapter 13

1 year later...

August and I finally got married. We got married on a beautiful beach in Miami. Quincy and Unique had a blast. After the wedding we all had fun at the beach and then went back to our 5 star hotel. We agreed to not have a honeymoon and instead did a family vacation.

Finally we put the kids to bed and had a glass of wine. "I can't wait to get back home and work on these songs". August says. " really?" I says rolling my eyes "what?" He says confused. " you act like you not having a good time all I been hearing from you is how you wanna be in the studio, not once have you even said that your having a good time"

"Damn babe..I'm sorry" August says. "Save it" I says walking away. The rest of the night we really didn't talk. August sat and worked on songs the rest of the night. We were supposed to be here for 2 weeks, but I called it short "we are leaving tomorrow" I says "really?" He says. I nod my head walking away..

"We haven't even been married for 5 hours and we are already fighting will you just knock your shit off, we ain't going anywhere" he says. "Whatever" I muttered. Later that night I posted out wedding pics on fb and instagram. Everyone loved it we got millions of likes and comments. One comment stood out the most "August is my baby daddy...thought you should kno" then she put a picture in the comments.

My heart stopped. I quickly shut off my phone and tried to think about other things. When we got home I saw a news paper the head line said "EX GIRLFRIEND CLAIMS THAT SHE HAD AUGUST ALSINA'S BABY".

I threw it at August and started yelling " what the fuck is this shit" I says. He looked at it and I saw a bunch of mixed emotions come across his face "is it true?" I ask bursting out in tears. He didn't say anything he just got up and held me close. I didn't know what I was gonna do, what if someone else was having my husband's baby. I couldn't live with knowing that.

"How did you meet her?" I ask "I knew her since we were babies, we grew up together , but when I became famous we went our separate ways" he says "have you guys ever had sex?" I ask. He nods his head yes. I couldn't believe this shit. "You fucking asshole you cheated on me how could you" I says.

"It's not even like that you don't understand" he says. What don't I understand, the fact that you showed your dick in some bitches pussy?" I says angrily. He sat me down and then explained. "When I became famous we saw each other again, I didn't realize how crazy she was she was so obsessed with me, she drugged me and then had sex with me, I don't remember any of it, all she wanted was my sperm then she left. I ended up in the hospital because I had overdosed" "prove it" I says. He went and got a news paper clipping.

He was telling the truth "wow babe" I says "and she was never my girlfriend" he says. This was 5 years ago. "You need to get a DNA text" I says "will you be there to support me?" He says "of course babe" I says kissing him. The next day he went to go take the test, it gonna take a few days to come back. "Babe I think if the baby is mines I'm gonna get full custody of her because she can't take care of a baby" he says.

"You really think we can take care of another baby right now?" I ask "we can and we will that might be my daughter" he says. I knew he was right and this wasn't gonna be easy. A week later he got the results in the mail "babe" he says looking at me "what" I says worriedly "I'm...."...