Chapter 6

On my way to the hospital I passes out...probably due to loss of blood. Finally August got me to the hospital. Picked me up and ran me inside. "HELP" he yelled. I heard several nurses and doctors rushing over. They got me in a wheelchair and to a room.

"What's wrong?" He asked worriedly. I looked at him and saw he had tears coming out his eyes. "Don't cry baby don't cry" I muttered. When he noticed he'd been crying he wiped his tears away but smeared blood on his face.

They did an ultrasound on me "is the babies ok?" August asks. They searched and searched but could only find one baby "I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but you only have one baby" he says. August and I both started crying. This wasn't supposed to happen.

"This is all my fault" I says to August. I then explained to him what happened. "I'm so sorry baby" I says. He kissed my head and walked away. I know he just needed time to think and process everything. After a few days of monitoring the baby and I they let is go.

When we got home August told me to sit my ass on the couch and not move. I did what he told me to. I already felt bad enough for what happened. August decided he was gonna stay home from now on and have a built on studio in the house.

Although I agreed he told me it wasn't up to me and my opinion didn't matter because the reason why he was staying home was because of me. That was fair enough... Doesn't mean it didn't hurt. Our relationship have been very rocky lately. Which I really wanted to talk to him about.

Later that night in bed we really didn't say much. I really wanted to bring things up but didn't know how to start. Finally I just said "we need to talk" "bout?" He says "our relationship, I feel like we not gonna work out because of what's been going on" "which isntoir fault but the way" August says rudely. "Really August was that shit even necessary?" I says loudly sitting up.

"Jaz just take yo ass to bed, I don't want to hear your voice" he says turning over to go to sleep. "So what now. You OK with the fact we might not work out?" I says. He doesn't say anything. "Guess this is it...thought you loved me" I says. He still doesn't say anything "please talk to me" I says.

I just hate when he's like this with me. He gets up and yells "I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP. GO TAKE YO ASS TO THE COUCH SINCE YOU WANNA KEEP TALKIN AND NOT LISTEN. YOU DONT FUCKIN LISTEN TO NOBODY. YOU NEED TO FUCKIN START LISTENING TO ME NOW GO DOWNSTAIRS" I then quietly got up tears in my eyes. I grab my pillow and blanket.

"August" I says crying "I don't want to hear it Jazmin just get the fuck out my face" he says. I turn around and go sleep on the couch. I don't understand what I did to him to make him hate me. Early the next morning I packed my bag, got in my car and left. I didn't know where I was gonna go, but I did know that we weren't working out...