15.

1 week later

bailey's pov
———

i hugged dad tightly with tears in my eyes.

"i don't want to go." i whispered.

"i know baby. i'll keep fighting. i'll win you back." dad whispered back as he let me go.

i went to each of the boys giving them hugs before seeing mom's car pull up.

i grabbed my bag and put it in her truck while waving to the boys.

i went to go put in headphones when cole snatched them from me.

"we are going to talk about some rules." he spoke firmly.

i nodded in reply.

"rule number one, you will address your mother and i as sir and ma'am. no screen time during the day. you will have chores. always keep up with school. talking back and disobedience will NOT be tolerated. if any of these rules are broken, there will be severe punishments. are we understood?" cole spoke while staring at me from the mirror.

i nodded in reply.

"wow, you're already breaking a rule. tough start kid." cole smirked as he continued driving back to home.

i hated this already.

once we got to the house, cole grabbed my arm and dragged me upstairs while instructing mom to take my stuff to my room.

i was taken to a room in the back. it was pitch black until the lights turned on causing me to gasp.

it looked like a torture chamber.

there was a chair, rope, amongst a lot of other things.

"you want to disobey me? i'll show you who's in charge." cole spit out.

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️

cole tied my hands above my head leaving me dangling from off the floor and ripped my shirt off.

"see you tomorrow morning." he spit out as he slapped me in the face.

i winced in pain as i dangled there. i felt tears dripping down my face.

i wanted my dad.

luke's pov

the house felt so empty without her.

i don't know why i judge would take her from me. she wanted to stay with me.

mandy was never stable and i couldn't stand cole. the way he talked to her.

i sent her a quick good night message surprised i didn't receive one back.

maybe everything was going okay over there?

———

bailey's pov

i woke up the next morning to cole letting me down.

i instantly collapsed onto the floor.

i didn't even have the strength to cover myself up.

"you're beautiful, but so fucking dumb." cole chuckled as he walked away.

i felt tears stream down my face again as i reached into my back pocket to text dad.

i wanted to tell him everything.

suddenly, my phone was snatched from me by cole.

"can't even trust you for a minute can i?" he laughed as he took my phone.

as he approached i cornered myself into the wall.

"p-please don't hurt me." i whispered.

"then stop disobeying me." cole muttered in return.

mom suddenly came in holding the medication i was supposed to take each day.

"take it." mom spoke with a smile.

how could she just smile like this?

i dry swallowed all of the pills before curling up in a ball on the floor.

"she isn't to leave this room til im back. are we understood?" cole spoke towards mom.

mom nodded slowly, shooting me a sympathetic look.

i didn't want her fucking pity.