201-205

Chapter 201 Gu Yiye, Happy Birthday 1005

The bright moon is in the sky, accompanying the journey of thousands of miles.

Gu Yiye looked at the bright moon in the sky and said, "It is very beautiful, my wife. The moon on the 15th is full and the moon on the 16th is even more beautiful tomorrow."

Lin Shanshan was speechless. Gu Yiye, a straight man, didn't even know how to confess to him.

Fortunately, the straight man was quite attentive. Seeing Lin Shanshan's expression of eating too much salt, he asked: "Wife, did I say something wrong?"

Lin Shanshan shook her head: "No, no, no, you are right, I said something wrong."

"I shouldn't have confessed to you!"

Gu Yiye's eyes widened, his mouth slightly opened, and a small black mole on the edge of his lips also rose and fell, with a confused and happy look on his face.

"Wife, when did you confess to me?"

Lin Shanshan said: "The moonlight is so beautiful tonight, which means I love you."

This is the first time that the little wife confessed to him so directly. Gu Yiye excitedly held Lin Shanshan's face and kissed her up and down, left and right.

"Shanshan, I love you too, I love you so much, I only love you."

Lin Shanshan's face smelled of alcohol, but she didn't give up, she smiled and said: "You say the wind is also gentle."

Gu Yiye: "?"

Lin Shanshan looked at the moon that was getting brighter and brighter, and said: "I said the moonlight is really beautiful tonight, and you said the wind is also gentle, which means you love me too."

Gu Yiye didn't understand the reason, but immediately obeyed and said: "The wind is also gentle."

The moonlight reflected in Gu Yiye's Ruifeng eyes, showing more affection. Lin Shanshan used her hands to draw the man's perfect jawline and straight nose, full of joy and pride.

Such a handsome man who loves me so much is mine, I, Lin Shanshan, am alone!

Gu Yiye picked up Lin Shanshan and said, "Wife, it's time to rest."

......

A good night's sleep!

After having breakfast at Grandpa's house, Gu Yiye sent Lin Shanshan back to school and changed her name first. From today on, her household registration is Ren Yiye.

Then he drove to the army to report.

Everything was on track. Lin Shanshan organized a chip research and development team, led by Meng Zhengyang, and several physics and semiconductor teachers.

In addition to staying in the laboratory, Lin Shanshan prepared a birthday gift for Gu Yiye in the private house she rented before.

Gu Yiye is currently in the army, and Lin Shanshan decided to make a pistol and a bulletproof vest by himself.

Pistols are the best weapons for close-range combat. Lin Shanshan uses engineering plastics for the body, which is simple in design and minimizes the weight of the pistol.

In order to ensure Gu Yiye's safety to the greatest extent, Lin Shanshan did not design a conventional manual safety handle for the pistol when designing it. When encountering an enemy, there is no need to open the safety before shooting, which is conducive to rapid output.

Finally, the design of the magazine. Lin Shanshan equipped the gun with a 19-round large-capacity magazine and a quick loader.

After several days of design, she finally made two of these small and exquisite but powerful pistols.