11-15

Chapter 11: Separation

"Are you my biological mother?"

Gu Yiye saw that Gu Dadan and Cao Chunhua were silent, so he repeated the sentence.

Cao Chunlan's lips trembled a few times, but she finally chose to stick to her guns and cursed: "Little beast, if I'm not your biological mother, then who is it? You really forgot your mother after you got a wife, you ungrateful bastard!"

Gu Yong was really stunned and said: "Gu Yiye, you can't say that just because your parents are nice to me, how can you not be your mother's biological child?"

Gu Yiye said: "Then let's go to the health center to check the blood, and we'll know!"

Gu Yong said: "Let's go, if the blood test shows that you are your parents' biological child, you have to go to Director Tang's house to be a live-in son-in-law."

Gu Yong was obsessed with the 53 yuan salary, and he didn't forget to mention it at this time.

Gu Yiye smiled and said, "Okay, if not, I have nothing to do with your family."

Hearing what Gu Yiye said, Gu Dadan hurriedly winked at Cao Chunhua, saying that he must not go to the health center. If he knew that he was not his biological child and ran away, who would get the work points at home?

Having been married for decades, Cao Chunhua could see what Gu Dadan meant.

She spat at him in her heart: Cowardly brat, he always let his wife do everything.

Complaints aside, Cao Chunhua could not ignore Gu Yiye and let him go to the health center.

Cao Chunhua raised her hand and hit Gu Yong, angrily saying: "What did you say, you little bastard? You really went to the health center to draw blood, aren't you ashamed?"

She then turned to Gu Yiye, lowering her voice and said: "Yiye, mom knows that you have been wronged these years. Your brother is 5 years younger than you, and it is reasonable for your parents to side with him more. But your parents have not treated you unfairly, look at your tall stature and strong body, you have eaten a lot."

Gu Yiye thought: That's because my elder sister secretly gave me food.

Perhaps, there is another possibility, that is, my biological parents should also be tall, it's hereditary.

But he didn't say it. From the look in Gu Dadan and Cao Chunhua's eyes, it was not difficult to see that he was definitely not their biological child. They just didn't want to admit it. They just wanted to get some benefits from him.

Gu Yiye moved a wooden chair and sat down, saying, "You know it in your heart, and I think the older people in Anfeng Brigade also know it."

"You have two choices. Either you can separate peacefully today. I will compensate you in one lump sum because you raised me up! Otherwise, if you insist on not letting me go, I will ask Director Liu of the brigade to come forward."

Director Liu's name is Liu Jianshe. He is over 40 years old and is the director of Anfeng Brigade.

Liu Jianshe had been in the army before, and now he has retired and is concurrently serving as the company commander of the militia battalion of the Anfeng Brigade. He is an upright and good cadre.

Cao Chunhua saw that Gu Yiye was serious and knew that if she didn't settle the matter today, she would have no choice.

Seeing that his parents were silent, Gu Yong asked like a fool: "No, Mom and Dad, why don't you say anything?"

Gu Yiye said: "Because I am not their biological child, what do you say?"

Gu Yong: "..."

Gu Yong doesn't care whether Gu Yiye is his biological brother or not. What he cares about is that if Gu Yiye is not his biological brother, how can his mother get his brother to agree to marry, and how can he get the job of workshop director.