276-280

Chapter 276 Bless My China

Because of the experience of rebirth, Lin Shanshan blurted out: "Maybe our great ... After entering the temple, the couple bought incense and started to worship gods when they saw them.

They prayed for the safety of their children.

They were confident that their marriage and love would last forever and did not need the blessing of gods and Buddhas!

They prayed for a peace charm for each of the four children, lit a perpetual lamp for their grandfather and parents, donated money for incense, and had a vegetarian meal in the temple.

Gu Yiye and Lin Shanshan returned.

After hanging the four small amulets on the children's necks, Gu Yiye and Lin Shanshan breathed a sigh of relief.

I don't know if it's a psychological reason, but I always feel that the amulets glowed slightly after being hung up.

The children were no longer feverish, and each of them took a tooth-grinding biscuit and ate it with relish.

Ren Shiyou is still strong and holds one child in each hand, while Zhang Wei holds two more children: "Little darlings, so cute. Uncle Zhang will give birth to two twin daughters for you to marry in the future."

Zhang Wei said with a smile while holding the eldest and the third child.

The second child is very cold and has a poker face to people he doesn't know well. Zhang Wei thinks that if he has a daughter in the future, she should marry a warm man.

The sunshine in the autumn afternoon is very warm. Lin Shanshan sits on a rattan chair, drinking longan and red date tea, feeling very comfortable.

After Zhang Wei played with the children, he handed them over to the childcare teacher.

Walked up to Lin Shanshan and gave her the projects and performance of Xinghuo Technology Company this month.

"Sister-in-law, this month's performance has increased by 10% compared to last month. There are already imitations of sweeping robots abroad, but Meng Zhengyang and Yang Qiwen led the robot research and development team and developed the second-generation intelligent sweeping robot, which can accurately locate every dusty corner of the room, and has improved its performance a lot compared to those imitations."

Lin Shanshan was very pleased. A good team can operate normally even when the leader is not there.

She delegated things, and the employees were able to complete their tasks well. Only then could Lin Shanshan free up her hands to do more things and have the energy to plan for the future.

Now there are about 200 million in liquid funds on the books. Lin Shanshan decided to invest in building a construction machinery capital next.

Leading China to start an infrastructure frenzy.

But it was 1979, when the kids were three years old and could go to kindergarten. Moreover, policies in all aspects were relaxed at that time, and the procedures for building a factory would be much more convenient.

After all, Lin Shanshan chose Xiaoxiang Star City as the location.

There are rich minerals there, such as antimony, manganese, tungsten, and tin, and hardworking people who can endure hardships, be tough, and endure troubles.

Retracting her thoughts, Lin Shanshan asked Zhang Wei: "Have you found a source of antelope horns?"

Zhang Wei was a little embarrassed: "Yes, but not much. It's a friend of my father, he can help collect some."