296-300

Chapter 296 Return to the Mainland

Wang Zhanyan has experienced many storms, and although she is afraid, she can still keep a basic calm.

She looked at Lin Shanshan and asked calmly: "How much money do you need to let us go?"

Lin Shanshan sneered: "Oh, money? Don't I have it?"

I don't want to waste time talking to them. Killing people still needs to be quick, accurate and ruthless.

Let Zhang Wei, who was wearing gloves, knock the two people unconscious. Lin Shanshan, who was also wearing gloves, took out a silenced pistol, stuffed the gun into Wang Zhanyan's hand, and then controlled her hand to shoot at Wang Jiahui's heart.

Then he shot Wang Zhanyan in the temple.

This created the illusion that Wang Zhanyan killed his daughter first and then committed suicide. In this era, there was no surveillance, and Lin Shanshan believed that no one would suspect her.

Zhang Wei checked the breath of the two and said, "Sister-in-law, there is no breathing at all."

"Okay, let's go back to Shenzhen directly." When Gu Yiye left, he left them a helicopter.

Zhang Wei asked, "Won't you tell Aunt Bai?"

Lin Shanshan shook her head, "If you don't tell her, after Wang Zhanyan and her daughter died, no matter whether the police determined that they committed suicide or not, they would routinely look for my mother. If you tell her, it would be bad if she was too nervous and gave away the truth."

"If we take the helicopter back, the police will think that we left with Aye and the others and didn't have time to commit the crime."

"My mother is in the villa, and the property management in the villa area can testify for her. She didn't have time to commit the crime either."

Zhang Wei flattered, "Sister-in-law is smart."

Lin Shanshan smiled, called Bai Xue, briefly explained the matter, and told her that she was going back directly. She asked her to send her and Zhang Wei's luggage to school.

After the call, Lin Shanshan got in the car, went to the helicopter parking place, and took off to Shenzhen.

Gu Yiye arrived a few hours earlier, and had already lowered the cultural relics to Ren Guochang who was waiting in Shenzhen.

"Uncle San, you go to Beijing, I'll wait for Shanshan here."

Ren Guochang knew that Gu Yiye and Lin Shanshan were in love, so he didn't persuade them, just said: "Okay, we'll see each other in Haishi."

"Uncle San."

Ren Guochang nodded, took the cultural relics and a team of soldiers to Beijing.

Gu Yiye stood on the temporary helipad and waited anxiously, waiting for his wife to return safely.

As the deafening sound of the helicopter propeller rang, Gu Yiye looked up and saw that it was the plane he left behind.

A smile appeared on his face, and when the plane stopped, he ran over, ignoring his good brother Zhang Wei, hugged Lin Shanshan, and turned several circles on the spot.

"Wife, I finally waited for you. Did you miss me?"

Lin Shanshan blushed, her eyes were also a little red, and she murmured to herself in her husband's arms: "Yes, I miss you very much!!!"

Zhang Wei "tsk tsk" twice: "Old platoon leader, you are exaggerating, it's only been three hours since we last saw each other."

Gu Yiye retorted: "Don't you miss your beautiful home?"