311-314(End)

Chapter 311 Teaching the Heimlich Maneuver

Lin Shanshan said: "My husband is also a soldier."

When Liu Yinzhen heard this, her eyes lit up, as if she had found a confidant, and she immediately became closer to Lin Shanshan.

The two military wives talked about their husbands and children for a long time until the nurse took the thermometer to measure their temperatures.

"37.5 degrees, which is a low fever." The nurse carefully looked at the thermometer and reported the temperature to Liu Yinzhen.

"It's finally down, thank you." Liu Yinzhen thanked Lin Shanshan again.

Lin Shanshan smiled and said, "Our lovers are both soldiers, don't be so polite. You can contact me if you have anything in the future."

Lin Shanshan took the initiative to leave her phone number to Liu Yinzhen: "Yinzhen, I still have things to do, you stay with Xiaohu, and I will ask the nurse to help you get dinner when you have dinner. It's not convenient for you to go to the cafeteria with the child alone."

"Thank you very much." Liu Yinzhen's eyes were full of tears. Fortunately, she met Lin Shanshan today, otherwise, she didn't know what the consequences would be.

After Lin Shanshan came out of the ward, she met Li Duomei and Zhang Wei who were looking for her after the examination.

Seeing how happy they were, the fetus should be healthy.

Lin Shanshan looked at the time and saw that it was almost four o'clock, so she said to the couple, "Sister Duomei, you should go back first. You don't have to go to school. It's already late."

"Okay, sister-in-law, we'll go first." Zhang Wei was not polite. The boss had asked them to rest. It was just right that they got off work early today, so they could go shopping in the department store and buy some items for pregnant women.

Lin Shanshan waved and turned to find Lin's father.

The Heimlich maneuver was invented by Dr. Heimlich in 1974 and published in the JAMA magazine in 1975, which was last year.

Western countries have already implemented it, but China is not open to it at present. No one uses this method to rescue people who are choking. To be precise, there is almost no chance to read foreign magazines.

Lin Shanshan must use Lin's father's identity today to first make all doctors and nurses in Hai City First People's Hospital proficient in using the Heimlich maneuver.

Lin Shanshan returned to Lin's father's office and waited for a while before Lin's father came in.

As soon as she entered the room, she smiled and asked, "Nannan, I just heard from the nurse that you saved a sick child?"

"Yes, Dad."

Dad Lin said proudly, "I heard from the nurse that everyone was helpless at the time, but it was my daughter who remained calm and pulled the child back from the brink of death."

Lin Shanshan smiled, "It's not that exaggerated. But, Dad, my method is called the Heimlich maneuver. I accidentally saw it in an English magazine when I went to Hong Kong Island."

Lin Shanshan found a very reasonable reason. There are many English books, newspapers and magazines in Hong Kong Island. If she said this, Dad Lin would not doubt her.

As the second in command of the largest hospital in Hai City, Father Lin immediately became serious: "Nannan, I thought you just happened to save that child today. It seems that there is a scientific basis for it, right?"