31-35

Chapter 31 Anti-wolf spray

Gu Yiye took the things, and the remaining 182 yuan from Hu Zi, and took out 10 yuan to Hu Zi: "Take it, it's the travel expenses."

Hu Zi was not willing to take it, and waved his hands and said: "If it weren't for Brother Ye taking me to do the watch business, my mother's illness would have no money to treat, and she would probably die. My mother is alive and well now. I can't thank you enough, how can I ask you for a small thing?"

Seeing that he didn't want it, Gu Yiye didn't force him, and took out a few dragon fruits and mangoes and gave them to him, saying: "Keep it, it's not for you, it's for Auntie."

Hu Zi accepted it.

After all this, Lin Shanshan was a little hungry. The two said goodbye to Hu Zi, left the black market, and found a state-owned hotel to eat.

As soon as they sat down and ordered the dishes, they saw Huang Daren and Yang Wenqing walking in.

It's really a narrow road for enemies.

Yang Wenqing complained: "Next time, don't talk. Look at how much less money we made today because of you?"

Huang Daren didn't think he was wrong, and retorted: "Humph, if it wasn't for me, the one behind would be scared away by you, and then he wouldn't make a penny."

The two sat down cursing, and when they looked up, they saw Gu Yiye and Lin Shanshan.

Unlike their tense atmosphere, Gu Yiye was boiling cups and bowls for Lin Shanshan, looking like a good boyfriend who was devoted to her husband 24 hours a day.

After seeing this, Yang Wenqing felt that he was blind to Huang Daren at the beginning, and he was so angry that he didn't want to eat.

Besides, no matter how delicious the food in this state-owned hotel is, it can't be as delicious as hot pot?

It's better to go to the space to eat hot pot!

Thinking of this, Yang Wenqing ran out angrily, ready to find a deserted place to eat hot pot in the space.

Huang Daren had no choice but to follow him out. The money was all with Yang Wenqing, and the money his parents gave him had long been used up. If he didn't follow Yang Wenqing, he would have nothing to eat.

The two walked in front angrily, not noticing the gangsters following them.

Gu Yiye and Lin Shanshan saw everything clearly, and the dishes were served.

Gu Yiye picked up a piece of fish, picked out the bones and gave it to Lin Shanshan, saying, "They must have run out of money from today's sales, and the goods in the sack will probably be gone too."

Lin Shanshan nodded while eating the fish, without any guilt for framing Yang Wenqing. This was just an appetizer, and the revenge would only get more and more severe.

The two ate happily, and after the meal, they ate strawberries as fruit after the meal.

Among these fruits, strawberries are the hardest to preserve, so they have to be eaten first.

Not to mention, they are really sweet.

Here, Yang Wenqing and Huang Daren found a dead end, with no one in sight. When they were about to go in, they heard a voice: "You made a lot of money today, didn't you?"

Yang Wenqing had to turn back, because this space could only be entered when no one was around.

Now they couldn't get into the space, nor could they get out of this dead end.