216-220

Chapter 216 Drones, tank guns

The stars are bright, as if coming out of it.

Lin Shanshan's belly is big, and it's a bit uncomfortable to be hugged by Gu Yiye face to face.

She turned around, with her back to Gu Yiye, and let her husband hug her from behind. Now Lin Shanshan can only sleep soundly when she is next to Gu Yiye.

Outside the window, the lespedeza blossoms like a waterfall. In the cool autumn night, they are adorned with dewdrops and sway with purple dreams in the wind.

The gardener that Lin Shanshan hired is very good at arranging. Many beautiful and inexpensive flowers and trees with medicinal value are planted in every corner of the campus.

For example, the heat-clearing, lung-moistening, diuretic and stranguria-relieving Lespedeza bicolor was planted in the dormitory building.

The leaves and stems of the sedge, which can be made into a cardiotonic, were planted by the wall because of its strong dust absorption function. The red flowers were more beautiful than peach blossoms.

Some more precious ones, such as the lobelia, ganoderma lucidum, and ginseng, were planted in the Chinese medicine garden, surrounded by a high fence with gorgeous clematis flowers blooming on the fence.

It is worth mentioning that there is also a circle of aconite, which is highly poisonous and can be fatal as small as a grain of rice.

Next to this plant, the gardener deliberately inserted a sign: Highly poisonous, do not touch!

The next day, the third uncle Ren Guochang came to the school and found Lin Shanshan to implement the manufacture of weapons.

Border conflicts occur frequently, and we must be prepared for war at any time.

Ren Guochang got straight to the point: "Shanshan, I have already contacted the military factory. You just need to submit the design draft, and they can make the rest."

Lin Shanshan nodded, took out the reconnaissance drone, attack drone, and new tank gun that had been prepared long ago and handed them to Ren Guochang.

Ren Guochang looked again and again, and asked doubtfully: "Shanshan, did you forget the gun?"

Lin Shanshan shook her head: "No, the drone is the first to attack, and the tank has a wide range. I think we may not need a close-range confrontation to defeat the opponent."

"Wait until this batch of long-range weapons is ready, and then make guns."

Looking at Ren Guochang's unbelieving look, Lin Shanshan smiled and asked: "How long will it take for the military factory to manufacture a tank after getting the design drawings?"

Lin Shanshan remembered that the fastest record from manufacturing parts to assembly is in Country A, which only takes 20 minutes.

Yes, you read it right, it is 20 minutes. Of course, it also paid a huge price, with 200,000 workers online at the same time.

There aren't that many people in the Haishi Military Factory, so it will probably take at least three days.

Ren Guochang asked, "Is this tank really that powerful?"

Lin Shanshan nodded, "Not only does it have a long range and a wide killing range, but it also has good bulletproof function and a high safety factor. Of course, I think that according to current technology, the enemy's shells should not be within our range."

Lin Shanshan is a humble person, but she is very proud of what she has studied.

Ren Guochang said, "Okay, I will arrange for everyone there to work overtime and make it in the shortest time. The fastest record before was one day and one night."