306-310

Chapter 306 Agency Rights

"You are getting more, well, more tasteful."

Lin Shanshan also wanted to brag about Lawrence in a business way. She wanted to say that he was handsome, but seeing his increasingly fat body, she couldn't go against her conscience.

After thinking for a long time, she could only say taste.

If she had bad taste, how could she be interested in a sweeping robot and then come to get a mobile phone agency?

So, Lin Shanshan felt that she was right to brag!

Speak the truth and seek truth from facts.

Lawrence and Lin Shanshan exchanged pleasantries for a while before getting down to business: "Principal Lin, as usual, my father asked me to come over to discuss agency matters. It's the agency rights for the entire continent of O."

Lin Shanshan's smile faded and she was silent for a few seconds. When Lawrence got a little anxious, she spoke up: "I'm afraid not!"

Lawrence was not as shrewd as his father, so he asked directly: "What's wrong?"

Lin Shanshan replied: "Country Y also belongs to continent of O, I don't want to put 4G in their country."

"Lawrence, you know, you can't make calls without a signal on your phone."

"For some reasons, I can't put an agent in Country Y, and I can't build a 4G signal base station in their country."

Lawrence asked, "What's the reason?"

Lin Shanshan was afraid that he wouldn't ask. The Lawrence family is not only well-known in Country D, but also in the whole of Europe O.

Telling Lawrence the reason will definitely get through his mouth to the ears of the royal family of Country Y.

"Since you asked, I won't hide it from my friend." Lin Shanshan said, "I took some pictures of cultural relics in Hong Kong Island a few days ago. There was a man named Williams in Country Y. He urgently hired mercenaries to hijack my cultural relics. At that time, I was also at the scene and almost lost my life."

Lin Shanshan deliberately made the matter very serious, so that Country Y felt that Williams was indeed guilty of a heinous crime and could not be saved, and must be sent back obediently.

When Lawrence heard Williams, he felt familiar with him and asked, "Is he the boss of Ying's Tobacco?"

"It's him."

Lawrence nodded and cursed, "This Williams is really shameless. He couldn't take pictures of the cultural relics, so he went to rob them. In my opinion, it's not too much to shoot such a person a few hundred times."

If Lawrence wants the agency rights, he must scold Lin Shanshan's enemies and make his position clear.

Zhang Wei spoke well of Lawrence on the side: "Principal Lin, Lawrence is also an old friend of ours. Why don't we give him the agency of Country D."

Lin Shanshan looked at Zhang Wei with admiration. This cooperation is good.

Lawrence said hurriedly: "Principal Lin, except for Country Y, please give me the agency rights for other countries in Europe. I will give 200 million, and I will also release the news to the celebrities in Country Y, telling them that Country Y cannot make mobile phone calls because Williams offended you!"

"This..." Lin Shanshan frowned in embarrassment.

"Principal Lin, please agree to me, I am an old friend."