Something Wicca this way comes

This is from the 70s episode after the sisters went back to their time.  Rest in Peace Shannen Doherty.

Penny : i still can't can't believe it . A boy in the Halliwell line - a brother to the Charmed Ones

Patty : mother you make it seem like the end of the world .

Patty touched her stomach reminded she was expecting another girl.  When she thought she couldn't conceive again after Piper , she believed her and Prue would be enough but now she was carrying again.

And after Phoebe another bundle of joy would be born , she thought of the boy she had met today , her son , Philip was such a sweet thing. His presence lit up a room .  She couldn't wait for him to be born too.

Penny : a boy . Philip Halliwell. Philip.

Patty sighed for what felt like the hundredth time that day since they met the future visitors. Her mother was seated on her favorite chair seemingly dreading the prospect of having a grandson later .

Patty : mother you make it seem like he is the only boy who has ever existed in our line.

Penny scoffs : The last boy was born centuries and I mean centuries ago . A boy. There is a reason males are not born in out family.

Patty : hmm. I know you  will absolutely adore Philip the most when he's born.

The matriarch only scoffed . Sure her grandson seemed very delightful  , very naive but delightful for a man that too Victor's son . Maybe because the boy had  Halliwell genes . Penny just still couldn't wrap her head around the fact a boy would be born in their family.

Men having power was a recipe was for disaster because they eventually they become greedy and hunger more for it. She hoped the same didn't apply today her future grandson. Perhaps it would be best to bind his powers immediately he was born.

Present

Philip had just returned from school . He threw his bag on the couch.

Philip : Honey I'm home!

Prue : seriously ?

Philip : come on you find it funny

Prue : not after hearing it twenty five times.

Philip scoffed. His eldest sister was always one tough nut to crack but he didn't give up trying to make her laugh. He was the only one in the family who could make her laugh . Just then Piper came in.

Piper: Prue?

Philip : we're in here

Prue: I'm working on the chandelier.

Piper: Sorry I'm late.

Prue: What else is new? Piper, I would have been here to meet the electrician myself but you know I can't leave the museum until six. I didn't even have time to change.

Piper: I just didn't realise how long I was in Chinatown. Did Jeremy call?

Prue: No, but he had some roses and a package delivered. What were you doing in Chinatown? I thought that you had an interview in North Beach.

Piper: I did but I went to Young Lee market after my interview to get the ingredients for my audition recipe tomorrow.

Prue: So, that wolfgang-puck knock-off didn't hire you then?