the Fourth sister

Scene begins at Happy Smiles. Philip smiles at a customer handing a kitten to them.

Philip : Snowball will be very happy in his new home. I know he'll.

Girl : thank you so much. I love him so much.

Philip: remember. He becomes very moody and irritated when you scratch his ears. So don't do that. And bring him often , he got out of surgery so Damien needs to check on him .

Girl : I'll make sure to remember.  bye.

Philip watches the customer leave. His happiness at finding the pet a new home dissipated when he thought of his own pet .

Philip : where are you kit?

He finally got a pet in the manor  and now it was missing. He and his sisters had been looking for Kit the past couple of days but no luck so far . The handy man Leo then walks in

Leo : hey Philip I didn't know you worked here .

Phlip : yeah I do. What are you doing here?

Leo : right. Uh .I offered to put out these flyers for your cat Piper printed. I was hoping to ask if I could hang

Philip : Sure. That's not a big biggie-

Damien (walks in holding Max) : Hey Philip . We are back -(the white lighter seems surprised when he sees Leo who is just as shocked)

Philip : oh. Damien. This is Leo , he's the handy man working on the manor.

Damien : I see. Nice to meet you Leo. Damien Rasmussen

Leo : Leo Wyatt

(The two shake hands pretending they don't know each other at all)

Philip  : wait. Your last name is Wyatt?

Leo : yeah

Philip (makes a face and takes the flyers) : Wyatt sounds more like a first name than last.

Leo : what ?

Philip : nothing (he grins) I'll go put them outside . Hope more people see them and give us feedback about Kit.

When he leaves the two white lighters are left with each other .

Leo : I didn't know you were the white lighter appointed to Philip.

Damien : same.

Leo : is there any progress on Philip? So far I've not seen him do anything.

Damien : nope.  Are they really sure he's expected to have a power ?

Leo : they don't say  but they seem convinced otherwise. He's not my charge but they ask about him 

Damien : even if he does have one. Why are they being so adamant on knowing.  I mean he's a witch what's so special if he has a power ?

Leo : Well he's the only boy in the Warren line after 300 years I guess they are curious.

Damien : leo. I've been doing this gig longer than you. The elders are never just curious.

[Cut scene. Aviva's room. Aviva is in front of her mirror.]

Aviva: I conjure thee Kali.

(In the mirror, Kali appears.)

Kali: I'm here Aviva.

Aviva: I'm going crazy here Kali. I can't wait any longer.

Kali: The Halliwells' don't understand our way. They don't know the full uses and joys of their powers.