The Witch Is Back

I've been so excited to write this episode . Hope you like it as much as I did writing 😝😝😝😝

Scene: Salem, Massachusetts, 1692. A turnkey opens a cell door in a jail. Melinda is there. Matthew walks in.]

Melinda: Matthew.

Matthew: Hello, Melinda.

Melinda: Why? Why did you betray me?

Matthew: You got what you deserve.

Melinda: So you've never loved me? All the passion, all the heat?

Matthew: I had to make you trust me. It was the only way to share your powers.

Melinda looks at him with anger but clearly heart broken by the betrayal .

Melinda : Mikael was right about you.

Matthew : and you should have listened to your younger brother . I'm grateful at how you two do not get along . If you didn't argue so much you would have caught onto me sooner and I would not have claimed your powers.

Melinda: And so now you have them. So why would you turn me in? You know I'll burn.

Matthew: I had to keep my secret.

Melinda: Well, you can keep your trinkets too.

(She pulls off a locket that was around her neck and throws it at him.)

Matthew: I'll find another witch to give it to.

(He opens the locket.)

Melinda: Maybe not.

(He takes out a little piece of paper and it catches on fire. He throws it on the ground.)

Matthew: What magic is this?

Melinda: I'm taking back the powers you stole from me. "Outside of time, outside of gain, know only sorrow, know only pain."

(It gets really windy and Matthew gets sucked into the locket. )

Melinda : thank you Mikael. You came through for me brother.

Cut Scene . In the modern times Philip is in the attic reading through the Book of Shadows. The pages then begin moving by them self.

Philip : ok. I'll go with what you want.

The pages stopped turning and landed on a particular section. The Halliwell boy tilted his head .

Philip : 'Mikael Warren. The only brother of Melinda Warren. Died at the age of 89. ' didn't the guy have any kids?

It only said Mikael had raised his niece training her in witch craft. From Melinda's daughter all modern Halliwells were descended but Mikael had no immediate successor to succeed him.

Philip could not imagine being single for who knows how long while raising one of his sisters kids. But he has to admit he respected Mikael who dedicated the rest of his life to raising his older sister's kid.

Philip had been reading on the only other male in his family's bloodline. Apperantly , Mikael was the first person in the family to create a spell that lifted the Veil between the living and the other side being the first to actually commune with the spirits .