Dream Sorcerer

Cut Scene. Philip is at the quake with Prue and Piper. Phoebe then walks in approaching their table.

Phoebe: Oh, I'm so glad you guys are still here. What are you staring at?

Philip points to a couple that is passionately making out .

Philip : damn.

Prue: They have been going at if for almost an hour.

Phoebe: Hello! Oh, I can't even look.

Piper: I know. I hate being single.

Philip : same .

Skye: Waitress coming through. Special delivery.

Piper: Hey Skye.

Phoebe and Phillip : Hey Skye.

Skye: Hi.

She places a glass of wine in front of Prue.

Prue: Um, I think there's been some kind of a mistake. I didn't order this.

Skye: I know. You have a secret admirer. He ordered it for you.

She points out the Dream Sorcerer. He's sitting in a wheelchair.

Philip : oh.

Piper: Who's that?

Skye: I have no idea. I'm just following the bartender's orders. And, apparently he's been eyeing Prue all night.

Prue: Skye, can you do me a favour? Um, tell him thank you and I'm very flattered. But I'm kind seeing someone else

Philip : or you can let me take that thank you (his hand reaches out to the drink but Piper slaps his hand) owh!

Piper : that's rude

Philip: Prue doesn't want it

Piper : yeah but the guy is just there probably watching . Take it back will you Skye

Skye: Sure.

Prue: Thanks.

Piper: This is a nice change of an attitude.

Phoebe: I'll say. Does this mean you're thinking of getting serious with Andy?

Prue: Lately I've been thinking about a lot of things.

Cut Scene. The next morning , Philip is washing the Labrador Max along with Damien.

Philip : that's a good boy. You're happy being surrounded by bubbles don't you.

The dog barked as if responding to him.

Philip : Damien. Do you have any Valentine plans?

Damien : nope. Every year , I spend the time doing the same thing watching over the animals  and binge watching comedies.

Philip looked at the other blonde in disbelief. The white lighter sees his reaction and blinks.

Damien : what?