When Bad Warlocks Turn Good

Scene: Church. Brendan and a priest are there.]

Brendan: I wake up at night. My heart pounding, a voice whispering in my head: "You're a fraud. You can't fool God."

Priest: These are not new fears, Brendan. I've watched you grow, wept for you, rejoiced in you, you are not a fraud. I know your heart.

Brendan: You don't know my family, Father. Generations of evil. Evil that's in my blood.

Priest: The blood of the sacrament washes it clean.

(Brendan's brothers arrive.)

Greg: Hello, Brendan.

Paul: Long time, no see.

Brendan: How'd you find me?

Greg: Yeah, good to see you too. Didn't mean to interrupt your conversation. We'll wait outside for you so we can have a family reunion.

[Scene: Outside the church. Philip , Prue, Phoebe and Piper are getting stuff out of the van.]

Prue: Hey, you know what? The next time Quake does a food pantry, why don't you call some guys.

Piper : well we have a little brother don't we ?

Philip : said brother is right here FYI I'm not some free muscle. I have you  some of us had Friday night plans.

Piper : like what ?

Philip doesn't say having not actual plans that evening . Since becoming witches the only lesiure he got was plating basketball.

Philip : either way like Prue said don't you have guys to help you out with this.

Piper: Yeah, I'll just go through my handy guy Rolodex.

Phoebe: Which I believe now stops at 'J' for Josh, or is it 'B' for boyfriend.

Piper: I don't wanna talk about it.

Philip : what are you going on about ?

Phoebe : a hot guy Whose really into Piper

There were sister discussions  Philip could never be certain if he was glad not to know.

Piper :again don't want to talk about it.

Phoebe: Why not, Piper? You know you like him and he calls you all the time. Why don't you just go out with him?

Piper: I told you. Because I'm too busy with work and my instincts are telling me to lay low.

Prue: Always trust your instincts.

Phoebe: Whose side are you on?

(They see some nuns.)

Piper: Now, they have got the right idea.

Phoebe: Who, the nuns?

Philip : how?

Piper: nice safe environment.

Phoebe: Yeah, if you like monks.

Piper: Stress-free, no need to worry about guys, no wardrobe.

Phoebe: No wardrobe? Okay, now you're scaring me.