power of two(+ one)

Philip by far is my favorite oc. I just love he's boyish nature and optimistic side.

Scene. Damien's home. Philip's there's looking around the apartment.

Philip : this is one expensive apartment you got here 

Damien : Yeah when you're alive as long as I'm you tend to save your money and let it grow .  here are some blankets .

Philip : thanks.

Damien : are you sure you don't want to be home 

Philip : trust me with Pipes not around it's only a matter of time before Phoebe and Prue get at each other's throats and I would not like to get dragged into the cross fire thank you very much.

From as early as the youngest Halliwell could remember , Piper being the middle sister  was always the mediator between his two other sisters , there were times he got to defuse Phoebe from escalating an argument with Prue but Piper was more effective in that area.

With her gone to Hawaii for work and Grams dead , Philip knew it wasn't long  before Prue and Phoebe argued and sister fights were never a pretty sight and now that they had powers he doubted it was going to be good.

So he needed to sleep somewhere where tension wasn't lingering and hence he asked for Damien's assistance.

Philip : thanks for letting me crash over

Damien : it's no problem. I'm your white lighter after all .

Philip : where will you sleep?

Damien : you can have my bed , I rarely sleep anyway with having to take care of my charges and all.

Philip : so you're a hero for animals , Innocents and witches around the clock huh

To that the white lighter smiles , he wouldn't call himself a hero per say he was just carrying out his duty and destiny. But hearing Philip  call him a hero made Damien's pride grow.

Damien(clears his throat ) : I'm going to take a shower .

Philip was about to respond when before he knew it the other blonde had already taken off his shirt revealing his tone abs and broad shoulders.

The Halliwell brother looked like a deer caught in headlights  as he checked out the other man.

Philip looked away quickly. Wondering why he was staring in the first place. He had seen many guys without their shirts before especially in the locker room during gym class , heck he even saw Damien shirtless before  so why was he reacting like this.

Philip : Gosh. What was that?

He asked no one in particular. Attractive  Girls tended to give him such a reaction.

Philip : Damien's attractive I know that. So why?

Philip shook his head refusing to dwell on the matter. He just laid on the bed hoping to sleep it off. 

Scene. The Heavens . A council of white lighters are monitoring Philip

Elder 3 : isn't Rasmussen getting a little too attached to the Halliwell.

Elder 2: all white lighters are attached to their charges

Elder 3: not like this.

Elder 1 : Rasmussen is doing his job that is keeping an eye on Philip and informing us of his progress . The Halliwell  has already developed another power that Quickly within a year.

Elder 3 : he's a Harman doppelganger is it really surprising his powers are advancing ?

Elder 2: Vincent and Mikael were born into witchcraft and raised in it's culture from childhood Philip only discovered his heritage recently. Even Mikael didn't progress that fast in his power