9

"Let's get out of the way, let's get out of the way, the police are here."

"Stop fighting, stop fighting, the police are here."

Lin Lin poked her head out from behind Qin Zeyang and watched the police, who were wearing white and blue uniforms, separate the two people. When they separated, the aunt's hair was all messed up and there were several bruises on her face. The salesperson's face was even more miserable, with blood marks all over his face from nails.

"Come back to the police station with me. Look at you, there is nothing you can't solve, why are you fighting, do you want to rebel?" A middle-aged policeman with a square face criticized sternly.

"She was the first to start, comrade policeman, you have to be more observant." The salesperson cried.

"I came to buy cloth, and you dared to shortchange me in front of me. If I don't beat you, who else should I beat? Police comrades, arrest him. This kind of person is a pest of socialism." The fat aunt was not to be outdone.

"Stop arguing, follow me back to the police station." The two police officers took the two away.

"Hu Haozi is in trouble now, he's in jail, it looks like the salesman position has to be replaced." The salesman selling enamel cups and the salesman selling chicken feather dusters were chatting.

"Who made him always bully people? He didn't meet a tough guy before, so he regrets it now."

"Where is your boss? I want to buy cloth, there is no salesman in charge of selling cloth here, we have to reassign one!" Lin Lin asked the two.

"I'll go ask our leader. Wait a minute." The salesperson who stopped selling chicken feather dusters stood up and turned to the other salesperson, "Keep an eye on it for me."

After waiting for about ten minutes, he finally came back.

"We don't have extra people now. We'll find someone to replace Hu Haozi in two days. He's the salesperson selling cloth just now. I'll watch here for now." The man explained.

"What kind of cloth do you want to buy?" He took out the samples when he asked.

Lin Lin had already chosen the style just now, and pointed directly to the gray-brown and white ones, "Give me three feet of both of these."

This time the salesperson's hands didn't shake.

"A total of five yuan and four yuan plus six feet of cloth coupons."

Qin Zeyang took the cloth handed over by the salesperson. Lin Lin was looking for the cloth coupons in the stack of money and coupons in the bag. After searching for a while, she finally found it and handed it to the salesperson.

"Okay, let's go." Lin Lin and Qin Zeyang walked out of the supply and marketing cooperative. It was already noon.

The sun was already hanging directly above the pedestrians. The sun was scorching and unbearable. A group of white clouds floated in the blue sky.

Lin Lin didn't want to go to the state-owned hotel in the town anymore. Seeing that Lu Xiaoyan made her feel a little upset.

At this time, Lin Lin saw someone selling meat buns in front of her, "Let's go buy two meat buns to eat."

Qin Zeyang disagreed a little, "You came out so early, aren't you hungry? And you've been working hard all morning."

"I don't want to go to the state-owned hotel to eat, and it doesn't have to be so troublesome. We just eat two buns to fill our hunger." Lin Lin said what she thought.

Qin Zeyang also thought of that thing, "Then I'll buy it for you, you don't have to go, find a place to rest."

Looking around again, I saw a tree, and people around were eating cakes under the tree to cool off. "Let's go, sit there for a while, wait for me, I'll be back soon."