1

The weather at the beginning of April was very pleasant, neither too cold nor too hot. A rain two days ago caused the temperature, which was just rising, to drop a lot. It was a good time for spring sowing.

The villagers of Nanxi Village went to work in groups early in the morning, weeding the land and weeding the grass. The scorekeeper yawned beside them and watched the villagers work, occasionally drawing on the notebook.

Lin Lin slowly opened her eyes in the crisp chirping of the birds. At this time, Lin Lin only felt dizzy, accompanied by vomiting, and the hunger in her stomach was hard to ignore. More importantly, a memory that did not belong to her at all flooded into her head.

Another person's life was playing in Lin Lin's mind like a movie.

Lin Lin spent several hours lying in bed to accept these memories. She was so hungry that she felt dizzy. After struggling to get out of bed, she walked to the kitchen with her memory and found the cabinet where food was stored. After eating two sweet potatoes, her hunger was relieved a lot. At this time, Lin Lin finally had the energy to sort out another memory.

Lin Lin found that she had traveled through time and space and traveled to a novel. The novel tells the story of the heroine marrying a soldier who loved her and loving the soldier for a lifetime from the perspective of the heroine.

In the heroine's first life, she loved Qin Zeyang, an educated youth who came to Nanxi Village, but Qin Zeyang didn't like her and only wanted to return to the city. No matter how the heroine expressed her love to the male lead, he pretended not to see it. After the heroine was reborn, she gave up the male lead and chose to be with the hero. In the end, they became a fairy couple in the eyes of everyone. The male lead finally returned to the city but lived a lonely life.

The original body was a cannon fodder who liked the male lead in this novel, not even a supporting role. Because the male lead was admitted to university after the college entrance examination was resumed and returned to the city, while the original owner was a poor student who did not finish junior high school. She had never left Nanxi Village in her life. She was arranged by her elders to marry a man she did not love in the next village, and finally died of depression.

Lin Lin felt a little unbelievable. She didn't expect that she would encounter such a thing as time travel.

Lin Lin's luck has never been good in her life. Her parents divorced when she was in elementary school. She went to high school in a certain Jiangsu province where internal competition was serious. She was even more unlucky when she went to college. She encountered a global epidemic. She didn't leave the school gate for several times during the school closure. She wanted to enjoy campus life for a few years, so she decided to take the postgraduate entrance examination. However, the national line for the postgraduate entrance examination that year was suddenly ridiculously high. If she didn't pass the exam, she could only be forced to work, and most of the people in the company had to work 996 or even 007. Unexpectedly, on the way home from get off work, she was suddenly hit by a speeding sports car. After waking up, she came here.

Lin Lin looked around the gray house in front of her, the old-fashioned stove, and the piles of firewood next to the stove. She walked out of the kitchen and into the living room. There was only a table with a hot water bottle and an enamel cup on it. The words "Serve the People" were painted on the cup.

Lin Lin sat on her bed, looking at the roughly made mosquito net with a distracted look, thinking about what she should do in the future. She was tired in her last life, and in this life she just wanted to be shabby and live a quiet life.

At this time, the heroine had not been reborn yet, and she liked the handsome male second. The hero was still in the barracks and had not returned to Fengba Village next to Nanxi Village to visit his relatives.