29

The winter in Qing Province is very cold. After getting off the train, Lin Lin was startled by the cold wind.

Lin Lin and Qin Zeyang stood at the train station and looked around in confusion. They thought that the train station in the city was already dilapidated enough, but they didn't expect that the train station here was even more dilapidated. Many facilities in the platform have been rusted by wind and sand, and even the words "Qing Province Railway Station" have faded.

The surrounding scenery is not like Qingshan Town, which is surrounded by mountains and can see green in winter. There are also mountains here, but the mountains are all bare and rugged rocks.

There is also an endless plain, covered with a thick layer of snow, which makes Lin Lin wonder if she will get snow blindness if she lives here for a long time.

"Oh, this train is too crowded." Xingzi's family finally took their bags off the train.

"Finally I saw you. I just put on a piece of clothing for Xiaobao when we got off the train, and in a blink of an eye, you were gone."

"We were also squeezed off the train, and we saw you when everyone dispersed." Lin Lin replied.

"You are not used to it when you first came here, you look so uncomfortable." Xingzi was like them now when she first came here, frowning at everything she saw.

"Let's go, let's take a bus." As two people who came here for the first time and knew nothing, of course they had to follow the "guide" closely.

After walking for a while, they arrived at the bus station.

"Fortunately, the bus station and train station here are very close, otherwise we would suffer." Xingzi said while directing people to buy tickets.

Lin Lin looked at the bus station, which was also very dilapidated, and didn't understand why the train station in a province was so deserted.

"Why is the train station in Qing Province so old?" Lin Lin asked casually.

"This train station is an old one. The new one is under construction. The new one can already go to Beijing and several other provinces. Our place cannot. Besides, it is still more than an hour's drive from the city."

Lin Lin understood. It turned out that this place was not close to the city. She was wondering why it was not popular.

"The bus is coming. I bought a ticket for the 9:30 train. Let's go inside and wait." Qin Zeyang walked over and said.

Lin Lin looked down at the time. It was already 9:20. The bus was coming.

"Then let's go in quickly." Xingzi took Xiaobao's hand and trotted to follow Xiaobao's pace.

"Is this bus a direct bus?" Lin Lin was a little curious.

"No, we take this bus to the city, and then transfer to another bus at the city bus station to the town. After arriving in the town, it will take about two hours to walk to the destination."

Lin Lin was speechless listening to the tortuous journey. The road was really too tortuous. No wonder the country father worked hard to build infrastructure after getting rich.

In the car, it was boring and boring. Lin Lin began to make up for her sleep. She didn't sleep well last night because of that group of people. Today, she made up for her sleep in the car.

Lin Lin leaned on Qin Zeyang's shoulder. Their height was just right for Lin Lin to lean on his shoulder without feeling a sore neck.

Qin Zeyang looked sideways at the surrounding environment, the thick snow on the road, and a woman holding clothes and walking to the river in the cold winter. She squatted down and began to wash clothes, rubbing her hands and breathing into them from time to time.